Motorcycle Magazines

Im curious what are some of the publications you may read? I am scouting for some good bathroom reading material:)
The title doesn't match the content.....:shocked:

Seriously though, I read Cycle Canada, Cycle World and that's about it for bike rags.....

"Motorcycle Consumer News" With no advertisements and being completely funded via subscriptions, it is relatively expensive in this era of disappearing paper and highly discounted magazines. However, that means that they actually provide criticisms of bikes and hardware. They are beholden to no one.

For me this magazine annihilates those filled with expensive equipment reviews and advertisements for even more stuff that I will never buy.

INSTAGRAM!!!!!

I don’t have FB or any of that other crap but IG is better than a magazine. It allows you to follow the companies and brands you like. When something comes out you know about it right away. Not a month later in print.

I think Cycle World is quarterly now but it's pretty nice. A lot of good ride/adventure mags out there. I like the Brit mags though. Fast bike, Bike to name a few. Like talking to a riding buddy, bad language and all. Don't know if they are still kicking. Its hit and miss at the book store

INSTAGRAM!!!!!

I don’t have FB or any of that other crap but IG is better than a magazine. It allows you to follow the companies and brands you like. When something comes out you know about it right away. Not a month later in print.
I dont have faceplant either.

"Motorcycle Consumer News" With no advertisements and being completely funded via subscriptions, it is relatively expensive in this era of disappearing paper and highly discounted magazines. However, that means that they actually provide criticisms of bikes and hardware. They are beholden to no one.

For me this magazine annihilates those filled with expensive equipment reviews and advertisements for even more stuff that I will never buy.
Im going to check into this one!

I can not believe we made it in 9 posts without an easy rider crack:)

Fast Bike:

Bike:

Cycle World:

DSC05933.jpg

Used to read these guys, but they just shut down like all the other good mags.

I remember being in high school in the 80's and checking out Cycle world, sport rider, motorcyclist etc. for their reviews of the latest hardware, Vmax, Eliminator, Gixxer, Interceptor, or whatever was hot. Each month I bought at least one of the magazines. In the late 90's early 00's I read Motorcycle Street and Strip, but it morphed into Super Streetbike, which I despised. Most recently I was a dedicated Streetfighters (UK magazine) subscriber, but they went under a few years back. Since then, I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a bike mag.

Last edited:
IJMS - International Journal of Motorcycle Studies (Put you humanities degree to good use LOL)

cycle news

cheers
ken

Back