Free weight reduction tip .

c10

Registered
Here are photos of just a few items removed. I will explain later via laptop keyboard vs my cell phone.

20191110_123539.jpg

20191110_122939.jpg

20191110_123554.jpg

20191110_123049.jpg

20191110_122951.jpg

20191110_123232.jpg

20191110_123100.jpg

20191110_123306.jpg

20191110_123256.jpg

20191110_123519.jpg

20191110_123509.jpg

My account # is 4567890123 feel free to deposit funds for Titanium ;) thats the help I need :)
Watch out if you are not replacing those inner fairing plastics , the fairing can structurally can get out of shape and be damaged at speed . That same mate of mine that removed the foam also did that , and got some serious fairing damage at speeds at the drags , so around 150mph . You are known to tap your thing out c10 , so you could most likely encounter problems .

Watch out if you are not replacing those inner fairing plastics , the fairing can structurally can get out of shape and be damaged at speed . That same mate of mine that removed the foam also did that , and got some serious fairing damage at speeds at the drags , so around 150mph . You are known to tap your thing out c10 , so you could most likely encounter problems .
Looking at the pics, they show before foam removal and then after foam removal weight savings. You know Bryan will remove even the wire ties to save and ounces or 2.

Hi. For the Penske shock you can get titanium springs also Ti mounting bolts and motor mounting bolts.

Looking at the pics, they show before foam removal and then after foam removal weight savings. You know Bryan will remove even the wire ties to save and ounces or 2.

He sure is tenacious when it comes to the weight loss cause......there is more to this Ti sickness than I figured.

This is pure dedication to keeping a Hayabusa over seeking a lighter, more powerful bike and adapting it to sport touring use.

I guess there are many hidden areas to remove weight if one really looks hard enough.
There is also some things better left on a road bike as factory design , just because it makes the bike more enjoyable to ride for most riders , heat shields etc. . But for sure , if you are obsessed to get everything off the machine , then everything is up for scrutiny .
With my L2 , I wanted a lighter machine , and lighter components have done this , with the Kawasaki , I am also starting off the same way , but at the moment , not really too concerned about it .

There is also some things better left on a road bike as factory design , just because it makes the bike more enjoyable to ride for most riders , heat shields etc. . But for sure , if you are obsessed to get everything off the machine , then everything is up for scrutiny ..
I agree...I like my bike pretty much the way it is now, reliable and stable on the road.

I like a little weight underneath me especially when it's windy out or on hiways. I find the Hayabusa doesn't get blown around too much.

I've ridden really light liter and 600 bikes and they suck on the hiway, a pickup truck will almost blow you off the road.

Back