MotoGP 2019

True I thought he would do good on the Honda looks like the Yamaha suits his style
There are some issues here we are not perhaps fully informed of . As we know , the man has considerable talent . I sincerely hope he can get it all together once again , and get back to that level needed , where he is once again , a competitive rider .
He has to earn it though , not given it from some teams preferential offer , ousting someone else's well deserved ride , because of some past [ his ] , distant championship victory .

Lorenzo will not ride Honda next year, period. He's sandbagging so they will buy him out of his hefty contract. We all KNOW he can ride better than this. He want's Rossi's spot when he retires. But I gotta tell you, watching Marquez's Honda just destroy the Yamaha down the straight is killing Yamaha's chances...

Lorenzo will not ride Honda next year, period. He's sandbagging so they will buy him out of his hefty contract. We all KNOW he can ride better than this. He want's Rossi's spot when he retires. But I gotta tell you, watching Marquez's Honda just destroy the Yamaha down the straight is killing Yamaha's chances...

I would think Fabio would be their choice over JLo...

I‘m not sure I KNOW what you think I know. If he’s as talented as you think,
shouldn’t he be finishing in the top ten, and not just due to attrition at the front?

I‘m not sure I KNOW what you think I know. If he’s as talented as you think,
shouldn’t he be finishing in the top ten, and not just due to attrition at the front?
While MM is clearly a really talented guy, the difference between these guys is fractions of a second. The bike makes a big difference. So when a guy dominates a season like MM, it's because they got the bike working perfect for him. MM is a very light guy and the Honda is made for light riders. That's why Dani stayed on the team so long. He is close to MM's size so they were getting tons of usable data every weekend.

Rossi is one of the most talented guys on the track but he weighs a lot and as you get older you ride with the brain not the heart. I don't think he will win a world title again unless Yamaha is willing to take one bike in a completely different direction for him.

Yamaha may already have a better bike, or at least a competitive engine. Remember the factory teams can't change the engine once the season starts. MM is going to have his hands full with Vinales, Q, and Fabio next year. And Zarco getting P13 is crazy for his first time on the bike.

Remember when the Ducati was walking down the Honda on the straight and Dovi was king? That was only 2 seasons ago.

Lorenzo wants out of Honda. That crash he had was because the CG of the Honda is too high with a heavy rider. That's also why Crutchlow eats gravel every race. Don't know where he will go, he may be done.

Lorenzo wants out of Honda. That crash he had was because the CG of the Honda is too high with a heavy rider. That's also why Crutchlow eats gravel every race. Don't know where he will go, he may be done.

I kinda doubt Lorenzo's gone. I'll bet he wishes he hadn't left Ducati right now

As much as Lorenzo is looking hopeless we still dont know how his BROKEN back is recovering...and the impact it has on his riding - only Honda and George know that.

He's proved his worth when at Ducati , Ducati let him go. (and the bike did to when it unexplicably had a 'technical' issue and horribly spat him off)

Jlo is a multi world champ we all know this so we know he can ride fast when he's fully fit - hopefully
he regains full fitness (as much as a rider can be)

So Fabio is outshining again this weekend at Sepang having smashed Pedrosas lap record twice :super:

MM has had another amazing front end save and VR fans will be happy with his riding - 2nd behind FQ.

Marquez playing games and landed on his face !

That was a helluva crash. Catapulted up and over facing forward, landing on his left foot and right knee and then BAM, right on his face! Not surprisingly, Lorenzo crashed himself out, completely avoidable, slow wide corner with no one in his way. Has he gone ROAD?

Marquez trying to get in Quartararo's head and tossed it. Fabio has him scared now!
When Marquez is fast he follows no one when he aint he follows whoever is fastest then usually gets pole....but not this weekend , letting his tyres cool down then asking max grip and some engine brake changing direction = faceplant.

Three brands on the podium again. :firing: Mav had a great ride, Rossi too. Dovi’s bike looked like a handful under braking compared to others. Poor Crashlow:laugh: and Slorenzo:confused::laugh: Alex M put on a good show in Moto2, also winning the championship.

Back