Port Richey FL area need work done

Mycoolm

Registered
Hey all! Just picked up my first busa. 1999 and love it so far but want to get a once over from a good shop in the area. Local stealership in my area for suzuki won't work on a bike that is over 10 years old so anyone know of any good shops that know about busa's that I can trust? Thanks in advance. Willing to go as far as Tampa for the right shop!

Welcome and enjoy! It is odd they will not work on a bike over 10 years old. Especially a Busa which they should know well.

Welcome and enjoy! It is odd they will not work on a bike over 10 years old. Especially a Busa which they should know well.
I agree 100% but the owner of the dealership does not want to touch a bike over 10 years old in case of replacing internals etc and something else fails does not want to be liable. Hell I asked them if I bought a full new lock set there ignition, gas, and rear trunk if they would at least install that since no motor work (350 bucks for all parts not including labor) wouldn't even do that. They definitely are a joke.

You don’t want any dealership in port richey area working on your bike. Call Jimmy (727) 992-0435 he will take care of anything you need.

Got my left over 16 from one of the dealers in Port Richey last year. Something power sports, maybe try them?Easy to work with over the phone at least.

Back