Who has the best view from their own house?

08BusaKY

Registered
I don't have a very good view and the best is from my back door. I'm sure many of you have great views!
BYzoe.jpg
IMG_1617.JPG

Thank you! Pennsylvania in the mushroom capital of the world. That lot next to me used to be a mushroom farm but thankfully it's now just open spaces.

You could call it farm land but within a 20 minute drive you could be in the city of Wilmington.

Thank you! Pennsylvania in the mushroom capital of the world. That lot next to me used to be a mushroom farm but thankfully it's now just open spaces.

You could call it farm land but within a 20 minute drive you could be in the city of Wilmington.
Very cool . . . I will now stalk you on Google maps lmao!
You know, it amazes me how so many oRg members live in rural areas, I for one will never live in a city again, I grew up in a city of 300,000 in a crappy suburb and now that I'm out of there and living in a small country town of 2000 I can finally breathe!

I love it out here, roads are much nicer than just outside philly where I grew up. Very few stop signs, traffic lights and traffic.

My house is in the background with the quad. The open space is great for that.

The other shot was from buddies drone when we had a 4th of july party. Dont google my house, they updated the photo from winter wheneverthing is dead and looks terrible!

20171124_140103.jpg

IMG950559.jpg

What's animals is all the hay for?

I love it out here, roads are much nicer than just outside philly where I grew up. Very few stop signs, traffic lights and traffic.

My house is in the background with the quad. The open space is great for that.

The other shot was from buddies drone when we had a 4th of july party. Dont google my house, they updated the photo from winter wheneverthing is dead and looks terrible!

View attachment 1606743

View attachment 1606744
I love PA! I have family there and I love to visit and go to all the little Amish stores and restaurants.

Back