WOW Quiet today

Hi. WOW quiet today on here. It was also quiet at home, untill I brought the cases into the bedroom and put them next to our bed. Then she went off like she through a rod out the front of her. She just keep going off about them. I said look it is either the in bedroom or the living room or the kitchen. Then I said I put up with your 5 kids and 2 grand kids + 1 on the way living with us. She finally said OK. It was our first fight but I do not tkink it will be our last because now she wants to know much money and how fast I want to go! It has been a loooong day.

You got to get real smart , real quick about all this Mike !! A bit of 'mis' information for you to share with your other half . First off , everyone keeps their bike stuff inside nowadays , including bikes !! Fortunately , if a lot people visit and stay , well their is always the tent I can setup outback , with plenty of creatures out their to keep their stay interesting !!
Note ; Visitors room complete with room for their baby , and still plenty of room for my baby .

IMG_20170509_084042.jpg

IMG_20170509_083958.jpg

You got to get real smart , real quick about all this Mike !! A bit of 'mis' information for you to share with your other half . First off , everyone keeps their bike stuff inside nowadays , including bikes !! Fortunately , if a lot people visit and stay , well their is always the tent I can setup outback , with plenty of creatures out their to keep their stay interesting !!
Note ; Visitors room complete with room for their baby , and still plenty of room for my baby .

View attachment 1606383

View attachment 1606384
The good bike stays inside....where does the "other" one stay...? :poke::thumbsup:

Mr. @ROADTOAD1340 ,
you are the man ! ! !

:poke:

#AnyoneSeenAndrew ~ #BrawlOverFood ~ #MonkeyOffMyBack ~ #THEoRg *

#AnyoneSeenAndrew ~ #BrawlOverFood ~ #MonkeyOffMyBack ~ #THEoRg *

Me being from the country, and a hunter, all I see is dinner for a starving country

Back