Id1050x injectors

Quiksilver

Registered
So I've started pinching pennies to get new injectors and go 1:1. Any sponsors sell them on here? I've found the plug and play harness but I'm tossing around the idea of soldering on connections and trying to freshen up the injector harness.

Do you kow close can ecu editor can get me afr wise? I have autotune for part throttle and I've dialed it in really well for what it is right now.

I am planning to get it flashed for injectors And attempt to ride it to get tuned, If not I can trailer it. Sounds like id1000's, a busa, and ecu editor are a good combination.

I just got a gen 1 running with mps 850s. Junk. Idles an all cylinders at 11.5-11.9 afr. As soon as I start to trim fuel out to lean it out once it goes past 12.2 cylinders start dropping out and starts running fat again. The big sub par injectors just can’t pulse that little accurately. Doesn’t help the injector drivers in the gen 1 ecu aren’t that great either. So the ID’s are definitely key.

I think he meant they would idle very low as if they were 300cc ish injectors. Quicksilver you get these going? Im planning on the same.
I havent been able to get things off the ground with the holidays but I will try to get the bike to rob soon to get some work done.

Back