When your neighbor gives the gift of Titanium

c10

Registered
My friend Roland gave me this today

DSC_5724.JPG

Bill all my neighbors love me ;) I have fixed something many times for everyone of them. Seen some die of cancer , and helped Rubens wife finish remaining repairs after his passing . Rolland's wife is very ill from cancer too . Old man Joe ( 79 ) I repaired his RV power stearing system , and some items on the rent house he owns next door to me . Jerry across the street had a home generic generator that stopped running . New plugs/filters / battery like new again ;) Cindy's house I fixed up her security system , and fence for the dogs . The Other Joe retired engineer brakes on his 2002 GMC truck . When Our cars got broken into a few years ago I used my cameras to determine who the kids were . Then I went out , and found them next day at the tennis courts .
Everyone got their stuff back , and some kids went to jail for a day . I'll miss my street of friends when I move to Arizona :( . Lucky me though there are a few friends there waiting for me .

Bill all my neighbors love me ;) I have fixed something many times for everyone of them. Seen some die of cancer , and helped Rubens wife finish remaining repairs after his passing . Rolland's wife is very ill from cancer too . Old man Joe ( 79 ) I repaired his RV power stearing system , and some items on the rent house he owns next door to me . Jerry across the street had a home generic generator that stopped running . New plugs/filters / battery like new again ;) Cindy's house I fixed up her security system , and fence for the dogs . The Other Joe retired engineer brakes on his 2002 GMC truck . When Our cars got broken into a few years ago I used my cameras to determine who the kids were . Then I went out , and found them next day at the tennis courts .
Everyone got their stuff back , and some kids went to jail for a day . I'll miss my street of friends when I move to Arizona :( . Lucky me though there are a few friends there waiting for me .
You have no trouble making friends Bryan!

Without a doubt you will be missed when you move to Arizona...

If I was your neighbour, you'd need an electric fence to keep me out of your yard.

I really like my new Orbea bike :) Its been ridden about 150 miles so far . Camping this weekend so it will see the trails

One of my former subordinates does triathlons and his last bike cost some crazy price of $9k or something to that effect..He has 2 of them, one for training and one for the event. The things weigh very little.

Back