What happened here? i will let u know...

You're both very close
Okay I realized that no one here likes to play guessing games. I apologize to them.

what happened here is it was a very hot day at Cayuga Dragway park Southern Ontario Canada. Everyone's doing their passes as normal, however some test and tune wannabes, would roll up their windows and turn the air conditioning on. Just that little bit of condensation build up dripping off AC create it just enough water to pool.

I wasn't the only one to go down that day, until the announcer told everyone to turn the AC off.
Again I'm sorry for the games

every single one of his "riddles" have been absolute nonsense so far. not to mention his video posting skills.....

(started with his first post on this page....and continues to go on and on....)

every single one of his "riddles" have been absolute nonsense so far. not to mention his video posting skills.....

(started with his first post on this page....and continues to go on and on....)

He will learn as did many..we can't fault someone for lack of posting skills as long as they learn...right?

I think he will fit in around here even if first impressions were a bit shaky.

...even after....

The last perfect person placed on earth has his birthday celebrated each Christmas
Agreed, but there's something to be said for learning from one's mistakes. Or not learning from them, as the case may be. The same One who put that perfect person here also provided us with free will. I exercise mine to avoid stupid.

Agreed, but there's something to be said for learning from one's mistakes. Or not learning from them, as the case may be. The same One who put that perfect person here also provided us with free will. I exercise mine to avoid stupid.

Hopefully you are not disappointed this time....

We have a bit of a core of regular posters here who are very intelligent, gifted people-that's a hard thing to live up to.

Back