Getting her ready.

Dustin02

Donating Member
Registered
20190921_172511.jpg

Getting her ready to start to start drag racing. Still waiting on the shock, also have some internally lowered forks to put it.

View attachment 1605423

Getting her ready to start to start drag racing. Still waiting on the shock, also have some internally lowered forks to put it.
Nice looking b king... how's that exhaust sound? Is that the full system from toce? Just curious since I seen they offer a full exhaust fir the hayabusa I've just never seen one posted or seen if they make any power.

Yes, full Hayabusa system. It sounds almost exactly like the Brocks Alienhead. I was going to go with one of those until I happened to come across this one by accident. I thought it fit the "look" of the B-king nicely. As for power, I'll find out in about 2 weeks when she goes to the dyno for tuning. I'll post the results on and off the bottle then.

Very cool . . . love the exhaust and can't wait to see the numbers.
Are you going to have a vid of the drag races?

Thank you for the compliments. As for videos, if I can get someone to go with me, then yes. Typically, I am a one man show these days. All of my old drag racing buddies have been married off and had to sell their toys due to the wife and kids... I did that once, never again.

Back