If it’s on the net it’s gotta be true right?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Could this be how fast the Gen3 Busa will be? :laugh: This is from fastestmotorcycle.org

197 hp @ just 6750 rpm no less. Who makes this crap up?

2. Suzuki Hayabusa: 248 mph (397 km/h)

This Japanese origin motorcycle is using 1340 cc, 4 stroke, four cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16 valve engine. This Suzuki manufactured motorcycle can reach 248 mph (392 km/h) on its top speed. The power can be produced is 197 horsepower (147 kw) @ 6750 rpm. Transmission system used is 6 speeds with constant mesh.

Could this be how fast the Gen3 Busa will be? :laugh: This is from fastestmotorcycle.org

This Japanese origin motorcycle is using 1340 cc, 4 stroke, four cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16 valve engine. This Suzuki manufactured motorcycle can reach 248 mph (392 km/h) on its top speed. The power can be produced is 197 horsepower (147 kw) @ 6750 rpm. Transmission system used is 6 speeds with constant mesh.

That statement makes as much sense as this guy is being comfortable on his bike! :banghead:

374a4f668d97358f83d55a1752470d54.jpg

That statement makes as much sense as this guy is being comfortable on his bike! :banghead:

View attachment 1604650

No foolin. I saw a very short armed female Harley rider that had Texas Longhorn style (and length) handlebars. They were so long and wide that she had to let go of one side when making a corner. Only saw her in town making a turn at an intersection so I can’t say how she did in the twisties! :laugh:

The engrish should be your first clue...

One would think that they would be smart enough to know their audience and hire an English speaker to write their script. I emailed a similar eBay seller once who was advertising, well, I still don’t know exactly what they were selling, so I explained what are routinely identified as headers, mid pipe, collector and can, or muffler or silencer as they showed a picture of an entire exhaust system but their description was very strange. I was polite in my message and got a nice reply thanking me and stating their picture of the item would be changed. Problem was, they still pretty much said ‘yes’ to my question of what exactly was for sale, header only, mid pipe, collector and or the can? “Yes yes yes”...Takes all kinds I guess.:confused::D

Damn! I want my money back!! Mine falls about 60MPH short of that.

These are the "feels like" speeds. You know, like the weather temp: it's actually much lower but feels higher when riding

Back