Anyone here into Watches? Post up your collection

umairhashmi

Registered
I have a Rolex Submariner two tone in blue, a Panerai Pam 90, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and Omega Ploprof.

Watches.jpg

. . . I have
A Timex . . .

:banana:

#TakesAlicking ~ #Timex ~ #WatchCollection ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
I like watches, that's the only jewelry I wear. I was never in a position to spend more than a few hundred dollars on a watch, so I have a few Seiko watches, a couple of Kenneth Cole watches, a wooden watch, even a Busa watch. When I earned a master's degree I rewarded myself with a Tag Heuer, something I've wanted for many years.

I have a tattoo of a sun dial on my left wrist. . . Does that count?

But how do you tell the time in the dark? :laugh:

I like watches too but have never liked big thick watches like most Rolex watches are. My fav is the Gucci my X won on Wheel of Fortune in the mid 80s. It’s about as thin as two quarters and takes a jeweler to replace the battery. It’s under a gold strap with a screw so tiny that an eyeglass repair screwdriver won’t fit.

Last edited:
I like watches but I buy only one at a time LOL I wear a deep Blue Sea Ram 500 which I got off ebay for 225$. As a chef I need a watch with a large dial as my near vision is not so good, a sapphire crystal, a kitchen is full of things that scratch a watch face, it much be submersible as I wash my hands MANY times a day, it is often submerged in dirty water and it has to be washable (gotta hose the fish guts off of it LOL ) and resistant to the many cleaning chemicals in a kitchen

cheers
ken
watch.jpeg

I haven't worn a watch since cell phones became popular. Other than at work, I really dont care too much about time.
That being said. My grandmother passed away early this year and one of the items willed to me was her grandfather's pocket watch. He was a train engineer. About 10 years ago my father had it restored and put in this case. She also had the grandfather clock that he brought with him from Germany, but my aunt got that.
Proud to display this in my living room.
Troy

Back