A few shots of those bikes that don't turn....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator

There are literally thousands of pics that have been uploaded to the site of guys at the track, US129, Eureka Springs and all over the rest of the country.

Whats your favorite can't turn pic?

Reactions: c10
I had a girlfriend years ago that used to carry on like the girl on the back in this pic.... bloody annoying, she threw the bike off it’s line one time and I almost ran off the road on the Akaroa Hill, Cantab will know the road and how dicey it can be!
Once she stood up on the rear pegs and I gassed it not realising she was not hanging on, and she fell on her ass at 30mph, broken tail bone, very sore for weeks, out of action if you know what I mean lol.

The joke is always the big girl can't turn, but when in truth the big girl can't stop....The Hayabusa turns great, but she can't drop anchor for squat...The GSXR and Busa share braking and the Busa has over 100+ pounds on the little liter cheater...I can't wait for the Gen III...

I had a girlfriend years ago that used to carry on like the girl on the back in this pic.... bloody annoying, she threw the bike off it’s line one time and I almost ran off the road on the Akaroa Hill, Cantab will know the road and how dicey it can be!
Once she stood up on the rear pegs and I gassed it not realising she was not hanging on, and she fell on her ass at 30mph, broken tail bone, very sore for weeks, out of action if you know what I mean lol.
Lol that is too funny!! I assume since you say “had” she is no longer in the pitcher so there is no offense in taking muse in her misfortune. I always have a passenger, well almost always. I have pretty much gotten used to compensating for the potential in line shift. I still have to get you that shot with the solo cowl on. Work has had me crazy lately

I did TV camera work for a cycle race and the dude said he'd been on bikes etc BULLSHIT...he had no idea and we almost come to grief on a corner to , a quick word on his technique and the threat of being left on his own miles from anywhere worked :laugh:

I did TV camera work for a cycle race and the dude said he'd been on bikes etc BULLSHIT...he had no idea and we almost come to grief on a corner to , a quick word on his technique and the threat of being left on his own miles from anywhere worked :laugh:
Nice one Nathan, there’s been a few bikers hauled away in boxes from that hill, but as for cyclists.... don’t even get me started :fire::banghead:

Lol that is too funny!! I assume since you say “had” she is no longer in the pitcher so there is no offense in taking muse in her misfortune. I always have a passenger, well almost always. I have pretty much gotten used to compensating for the potential in line shift. I still have to get you that shot with the solo cowl on. Work has had me crazy lately
Took my youngest son for his 1st ride on the back of the bike to a friends house. I was trying to take it easy but the road has some real nice turns layed out just right. He seemed fine so taking them at 80mph no big deal but the bike was handling oddly & realized my ribs hurt on both sides. At a loss slowed & looked down to see he had both hands on the tank pushing down while his forearms had my sides like a vise. He was about 16 works out alot must have been unsure & was some how putting imput directly into the frame through pressing on the tank. Felt like an anaconda had hold of me. I had to tell him to relax not to touch the tank and only hold onto my waist & everything would be fine. That was the last time he ever rode on the bike.

Back