What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Hi. I now can come out and state my goal 275+ MPH stock body work street legal bike.
Well , that was a bit of a trick , right there , you old wily fox !!
Well , that is very good news , now you gonna take on the UK boys head on eh ? Well I am ready to see this come to fruition bro , well done Mike and your missus too !!

BRING IT ON ... 275MPH !!:race::)

Well , that was a bit of a trick , right there , you old wily fox !!
Well , that is very good news , now you gonna take on the UK boys head on eh ? Well I am ready to see this come to fruition bro , well done Mike and your missus too !!

BRING IT ON ... 275MPH !!:race::)
Hi. Thank you I was funing . If I had unliminted & and know how I would like to do a twin motor sit on busa or V8 busa or twin V8 busa.

No riding today. Lost power for about 30mins due to a nasty storm, so just stayed in the garage and cleaned here up and cleaned and lubed chain.

863B6D4A-58F1-4A14-9D16-1F19B303FB95.jpeg

5E011639-253E-4190-8C27-3D23455AF677.jpeg

6901DD8A-4324-4195-8E45-75490529FC7C.jpeg

You did a fine job, the bike looks stunning.

We had clouds like that around here a few minutes ago...
Thanks! The plan was to clean the concours14 as well, but I was soaked in sweat and the fan wasn’t doing much for me, so figured I would do the concours another day. Also started the Dr650 to at least warm up the engine. The woods are flooded, so no riding dirt either. I always laugh when people tell me I’m lucky to live in Florida and able to ride year-round. Summers are my slow riding season, due to the daily storms that roll through everyday.

You did a fine job, the bike looks stunning.

We had clouds like that around here a few minutes ago...
Thanks! The plan was to clean the concours14 as well, but I was soaked in sweat and the fan wasn’t doing much for me, so figured I would do the concours another day. Also started the Dr650 to at least warm up the engine. The woods are flooded, so no riding dirt either. I always laugh when people tell me I’m lucky to live in Florida and able to ride year-round. Summers are my slow riding season, due to the daily storms that roll through everyday.

1B27403A-48B2-4A8B-B6FD-42FF4A343ADB.jpeg

View attachment 1603186
Almost too clean...

I put rags underneath them before I left to help keep the rubbing to a minimum. It’s only a 5 minute ride from there to my house. No damage was done. I have a set of bar straps but I can’t find them
Glad to hear no damage was done. :thumbsup: ! I can’t see the colors well from my phone and with all the dust. Is she a 2008 gray/black color scheme? How many miles?

Glad to hear no damage was done. :thumbsup: ! I can’t see the colors well from my phone and with all the dust. Is she a 2008 gray/black color scheme? How many miles?
Yeah 2008 gray/black with 2515 miles. I bought it new in 2008. Will be wrapping it next week so the color will be completely different.

Back