New to the forum.

Lastfalcon19

Registered
Hey everyone. Just saying hi. I’m new to the forum. I had an 05 Hayabusa LE. Traded it in for an 03 Ultra Classic and just got myself a ‘19 Hayabusa in silver.

Hey everyone. Just saying hi. I’m new to the forum. I had an 05 Hayabusa LE. Traded it in for an 03 Ultra Classic and just got myself a ‘19 Hayabusa in silver.View attachment 1600897
Glad you came to your senses and arrived back in the Busa world.
How people ride Harley’s and don’t fall asleep while doing it is beyond me. The whole experience is just lacking something.
Beautiful new Busa you got there!! Love the decal and rim contrast against the silver, can’t wait to see your mod list grow.

I do still own the Harley but it is a work in progress as I’m doing a custom paint job and powder coating. They are two very different animals for very different things. I am prior military and Airborne with a bad back so they buds will be for joy riding and the Harley for long distance. The list is already long for mods. Brocks alien head and a pair valve block off will be one of the first mods. Oh and a fender eliminator.

I do still own the Harley but it is a work in progress as I’m doing a custom paint job and powder coating. They are two very different animals for very different things. I am prior military and Airborne with a bad back so they buds will be for joy riding and the Harley for long distance. The list is already long for mods. Brocks alien head and a pair valve block off will be one of the first mods. Oh and a fender eliminator.
Welcome ! I am with you, have an 02 Heritage, and 99, 01 Busas. Use the Harley for bar hopping and riding 2 up and the occasional ride with my Harley riding friends and family. But have to agree with the Biased opinions you will find here. The busa is a lot more fun to ride, and I feel much safer riding it than the harley.
:beerchug:

Saw your username, @Bigpopa64 has a Busa that is actually a falcon. You gotta check it out sometime.

View attachment 1600898
That’s sick!
Good move mate , welcome to the Org. !! Be sure to let us know how ya like it . :thumbsup:
i want to actually do a proper break in
Glad you came to your senses and arrived back in the Busa world.
How people ride Harley’s and don’t fall asleep while doing it is beyond me. The whole experience is just lacking something.
Beautiful new Busa you got there!! Love the decal and rim contrast against the silver, can’t wait to see your mod list grow.
thanks. Yeah even though my favorite color is black, the ‘19 in black just didn’t do it for me.
Welcome and very nice Busa you have there.....

As you are not new to having a Busa, enjoy your new purchase and hopefully your back can take it.
thank you and I hope my back can take it also since I want to ride it a lot more.

Welcome ;) . Seems like everyone I know who was Airborne has back issues . My wife was 82nd , and @SSGT_B was also Airborne . On another forum a member has mentioned his back , and jumps . Thanks for your service .

Impacting the ground at 20 MPH with about twice your body weight repeatedly will definitely jar the back in ways that will add up to problems.

Back