Ozeldersiste - anyone order from them ?

Notenoughtoys

Registered
Anybody ever order from these guys ? Boy this really looks too good to be true but they list Dainese / AGV / Alpinestars gear at 50 to 65% off typical GP Bikes / FortNine pricing and shipping was coming in at $14 to Canada. www.ozeldersiste.com No affiliation - was just looking for a pair of Dainese riding pants when I came across their website.

I cannot find any mention on this board and an internet search came back with little other than 38 "good to go's" when I ran a fraud alert check.

I trust you guys more than jumping on this right away so hopefully someone has a good experience and they can vouch for them ??

Anybody ever order from these guys ? Boy this really looks too good to be true but they list Dainese / AGV / Alpinestars gear at 50 to 65% off typical GP Bikes / FortNine pricing and shipping was coming in at $14 to Canada. www.ozeldersiste.com No affiliation - was just looking for a pair of Dainese riding pants when I came across their website.

I cannot find any mention on this board and an internet search came back with little other than 38 "good to go's" when I ran a fraud alert check.

I trust you guys more than jumping on this right away so hopefully someone has a good experience and they can vouch for them ??
Hi. I do not trust or order from any site with no phone number!

Back