High Miles and Sill Sexy! Gen 2 pics

Kiwi Rider

Registered
I thought this was worth showing you all, look at the Kms, and she looks just beautiful.
It came into work for a valve clearance check (all within spec) and all fluids changed, plus a WoF (safety inspection) and the motor sounded silky smooth . . .
So anyone got over 100k miles?

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

A fella called Scar has quite a few more i think ?
Anyway that Bus does look in good nick .

I thought this was worth showing you all, look at the Kms, and she looks just beautiful.
It came into work for a valve clearance check (all within spec) and all fluids changed, plus a WoF (safety inspection) and the motor sounded silky smooth . . .
So anyone got over 100k miles?

View attachment 1600622

View attachment 1600623

View attachment 1600624
Obviously a fellow Busa rider who looks after and cares for his bike....

I talked with an owner of a '99 the other night and he has over 100k on his and recently had it in also. All valves were within spec and it runs like a champ.

Typical Suzuki, they can go a long way, I've seen Bandits with well over 200k on them with zero engine work and they will still lift the front tire on demand.

SCAR is over 234,000 miles now . Last time I talked to Tom the motor was untouched . Valve adjustment checks , but always in spec . Couple of starter clutches , and new stator .
So he's the ISHOC founder and chief?
Wow, that bike is a true testament to the sheer strength and reliability of the Hayabusa.
Just awesome.

Yes he is kiwi. He has 3 more birds
A gen, and two gen 2's Wasabi is his favorite I'm pretty sure.
So he's the ISHOC founder and chief?
Wow, that bike is a true testament to the sheer strength and reliability of the Hayabusa.
Just awesome.
Sa

Back