Pre Appraisals needed! I throw myself at the mercy of the ORG for help?

Motonutz916

Registered
Okay okay to make a long story long, my entire racing outfit my Dodge Ram 1500 heavily modified, my 22 foot motorcycle trailer, had my two drag bikes, 50000 in parts 20,000 and tools and it can go on and on. But what happened was when the police recovered the truck the front right wheel was ripped off not from component fatigue but right off the frame the goof took the bikes out of the trailer and put them in the bed of the truck. When the truck crashed the bikes weighing 550 and 450 respectively crashed into the bed of the truck and smashed right into the cab of the truck blowing out the rear window and the Wendell Channel writing off the truck and writing off the bikes. The one bike was 16 inch stretch classified as 2011 custom homemade stock motor candy apple red box of custom parts valued around 25,000. The other bike was known as The angry bike worth about a hundred grand built by RCC turbo and carpenter racing, with one of the most talented airbrush artist spending six months to put $40,000 paint job on it. When the guy was riding in the field the bikes were just bouncing in the back like a f****** soccer ball destroying all the plastics and everything else that went with it. What I'm looking for

Is well in the trailer all my receipts obviously were there Richard has about 10 or 12 receipts you can give me but just looking at the bike you'll be able to know what the costs were. the only receipt I have is about $37,000 on the angry bikers spent a hundred grand on it. What I'm looking for from hayabusa.org members is if anyone will write a pre appraisal after talking with me about all the components on the bikes. I really need this for court the guy was convicted last Tuesday and I need the appraisals for restitution purposes it's not legal documents there's no insurance it's just a Joe blue racer that wants to get a judge's order for restitution. Is there anyone that can give me any ideas or point me in the direction or anyone willing to do free appraisal on the bikes. You can see my conundrum any help is greatly appreciated fellows what an awful story thank you for your help Rob Barwick motonutz racing

Okay okay to make a long story long, my entire racing outfit my Dodge Ram 1500 heavily modified, my 22 foot motorcycle trailer, had my two drag bikes, 50000 in parts 20,000 and tools and it can go on and on. But what happened was when the police recovered the truck the front right wheel was ripped off not from component fatigue but right off the frame the goof took the bikes out of the trailer and put them in the bed of the truck. When the truck crashed the bikes weighing 550 and 450 respectively crashed into the bed of the truck and smashed right into the cab of the truck blowing out the rear window and the Wendell Channel writing off the truck and writing off the bikes. The one bike was 16 inch stretch classified as 2011 custom homemade stock motor candy apple red box of custom parts valued around 25,000. The other bike was known as The angry bike worth about a hundred grand built by RCC turbo and carpenter racing, with one of the most talented airbrush artist spending six months to put $40,000 paint job on it. When the guy was riding in the field the bikes were just bouncing in the back like a f****** soccer ball destroying all the plastics and everything else that went with it. What I'm looking for

Is well in the trailer all my receipts obviously were there Richard has about 10 or 12 receipts you can give me but just looking at the bike you'll be able to know what the costs were. the only receipt I have is about $37,000 on the angry bikers spent a hundred grand on it. What I'm looking for from hayabusa.org members is if anyone will write a pre appraisal after talking with me about all the components on the bikes. I really need this for court the guy was convicted last Tuesday and I need the appraisals for restitution purposes it's not legal documents there's no insurance it's just a Joe blue racer that wants to get a judge's order for restitution. Is there anyone that can give me any ideas or point me in the direction or anyone willing to do free appraisal on the bikes. You can see my conundrum any help is greatly appreciated fellows what an awful story thank you for your help Rob Barwick motonutz racing
I do voice to text texting I didn't mean a free appraisal I will definitely pay for your time and your knowledge

why don't u get a lawyer... u should have the paperwork from RCC and bob carpenter.... unless it alllllll got stolen.

why don't u get a lawyer... u should have the paperwork from RCC and bob carpenter.... unless it alllllll got stolen.
Yeah it was stolen Richard doesn't keep receipts but he did for some reason for me for the last 4 years when we built the bike

So you are coming to an internet forum where nobody knows you and publicly asking members to assist you I committing insurance fraud? You need to stop. Nobody is going to write you receipts for things you didn't buy. Nobody will provide an appraisal on things they haven't seen or done. Nobody here is going to participate in your scam. You've cone to the wrong place. Run along now...

So you are coming to an internet forum where nobody knows you and publicly asking members to assist you I committing insurance fraud? You need to stop. Nobody is going to write you receipts for things you didn't buy. Nobody will provide an appraisal on things they haven't seen or done. Nobody here is going to participate in your scam. You've cone to the wrong place. Run along now...
this seems nuts doesn't it? I just wanna know if Richard or scott have ever seen or tuned this bike?

100 grand is certainly a lot of money, actually obscene amount of money into a bike.
40k in air brush....I think I must have chosen the wrong career path.
I build trucks and fleet vehicles all day long and I will say that getting to the 100 grand mark even in my field is rare. Maybe you will find someone willing to help but I can not risk my shops name, dot facility ID on a whim.
Best of luck to you.

100 grand is certainly a lot of money, actually obscene amount of money into a bike.
I build trucks and fleet vehicles all day long and I will say that getting to the 100 grand mark even in my field is rare. Maybe you will find someone willing to help but I can not risk my shops name, dot facility ID on a whim.
Best of luck to you.
I wonder who spends 100 grand on a bike and then loses the documentation...……. doesn't look good

So, let me get this right . . . . you joined us last Thursday, posted 69 messages in 3 days, and you're asking the good people of the oRg to supply 'appraisals on $hiteloads of valuable bikes . . with NO proof or documentation . . . . . . . . . . I DON'T THINK SO BUDDY ! ! !
you must be new at the scam game, you're supposed to build up a good rep over a long period of time first . . BEFORE making desperate requests such as this.
As Mr Brown said . . good luck, you will need it.

this seems nuts doesn't it? I just wanna know if Richard or scott have ever seen or tuned this bike?
that's my biggest problem I've called hundreds of people and everyone's thinking it's an insurance case and it's not there's no insurance it's just a private matter and it's not a legal matter at. It's just me getting an opinion. And Richard is well aware Richard as well well aware I've sent dozens of emails then asking for help but it's going to cost me thousands of dollars he wants three to six hours to examine each bike which is going to cost me a lot of money that I don't have right now because the goof that stole my bike is a f****** crackhead living on welfare so,please don't think I'm trying to rip anyone off or trying to pull a fast one on any one bro I lost a quarter million dollars no insurance because we all know that insurance companies don't ensure race outfits. Please don't put me on the defensive man I'm as honest as they come?!

IMG_20180529_112839%5B733%5D.jpg

Best of luck to you.
getting on to more important topics . . I'm lovin' your new Avatar mate, BP looks awesome!!!

So, let me get this right . . . . you joined us last Thursday, posted 69 messages in 3 days, and you're asking the good people of the oRg to supply 'appraisals on $hiteloads of valuable bikes . . with NO proof or documentation . . . . . . . . . . I DON'T THINK SO BUDDY ! ! !
you must be new at the scam game, you're supposed to build up a good rep over a long period of time first . . BEFORE making desperate requests such as this.
As Mr Brown said . . good luck, you will need it.
No matter how many times I asked Red bull upload images of videos I'm just not very computer savvy you can see in this one picture the goof took my motorcycles out of the back of the trailer put them in the bed of the pickup truck. When he crashed the truck you can see that both motorcycles crashed into the box of the truck and the speed was continuing rate so that the motorcycles continued right into the cab of the truck. $50,000 truck was written off as well. And I've been on this website before just didn't realize it. Thisevent f****** up so bad that I didn't leave my house for a year until I have to go to court I liken it to watching my children burn in a house and I can't do anything about it I love my bikes and that's all I did. 2009 when sumbitch at me and took my left leg the only thing I left I could do was race motorcycles 25-year carpentry down the drain because I can't walk anymore please don't demean me or think that I'm trying to pull one over on anyone I'm dead f****** serious about this the second month after this happen I made hundreds of phone calls about exactly what I'm asking here today without fruition it's a difficult situation when you're trying to get a pre evaluation when it's not an insurance matter and not illegal matter.

Ok . . so there's a pic of the truck and a Busa smashed up . . . hmmmm. . .
The crown has 50 pictures of the truck and motorcycles, all smashed up and when I took the bikes out I took off another 50 pictures of all the damage like I said the paint job job took 6 months it's the winningest drag bike show and shine winner wherever I entered it, Peter Heyed painted the bike his best friend was Brent Townsend. Brent Townsend is the gentleman who designed the Canadian toonie that's the circle of people that created art on my bike.

Ok, so it seems you are legit, apologies if I offended you, you must look at it how we see it . . . but it appears you are for real.
Absolutely a crap situation you are in . . . don't know what to say, I really hope you can get help.

Back