Ignition Coil Needed

SkootRRgirl

Registered
Hey guys and gals I have been a long time member I just don't post much, however I am in need of an ignition coil for my 2005 Busa. The one I have is a Denso 129700. If someone can help me out with this issue I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I may be misunderstanding this. Are you namming the part correctly? There are 4 ignition coils. Are you just needing one? Or is it different part you're after?

Hey guys and gals I have been a long time member I just don't post much, however I am in need of an ignition coil for my 2005 Busa. The one I have is a Denso 129700. If someone can help me out with this issue I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I thought I had a set but don't. Here's a couple links that could help if you don't find one here...

I thought I had a set but don't. Here's a couple links that could help if you don't find one here...

thank you

Thank you just ordered them.

ok so we put the new used ignition coils in the bike and it still wont start, when you pull one plug out it seems to want to start but when you put them all in I get nothing.

the spark plug was not sitting in the coil snuggly it was really loose and when my husband angled it a bit it started. But now even with the new coils it still wont start but when he takes a plug out it starts but sounds horrible

Back