New Gen 1 owner stationed in Japan!

capttwo6

Registered
What's up guys! New Busa owner and pretty stoked. I am AF stationed in Okinawa Japan and will be taking this bike with me back to the US. I have a auto YT channel but I am going to start some motovlogging out here. So here's my shameless plug but if you want to check out the streets of Japan and some of the JDM bike culture go check me out @Capt Two6. I plan on keeping this bike long term since I have wanted one for years. I love how the Busa rides and honestly did not expect it to feel as nimble as it does through the turns. I look forward to learning the ins and outs of this bike and hopefully learning from some of you vets. Thanks!

-Jason

Hi there mate , welcome to the org. !! I will check out the YT thing , I and some of us also like some of the bikes those lads over there ride and put on YT . Don't forget to post up some pics of your ride , and ride etc. you go on while over there . I think the Busa is a great allrounder as do others on here , and you are in the heart of some very desirable parts stockists , I know because I really love the exotic pieces that can be had from there .
Anyway , thanks for the heads up on your YT , look forward to some lovely customs and lovely Japanese girls in your posts . :thumbsup::)

What's up guys! New Busa owner and pretty stoked. I am AF stationed in Okinawa Japan and will be taking this bike with me back to the US. I have a auto YT channel but I am going to start some motovlogging out here. So here's my shameless plug but if you want to check out the streets of Japan and some of the JDM bike culture go check me out @Capt Two6. I plan on keeping this bike long term since I have wanted one for years. I love how the Busa rides and honestly did not expect it to feel as nimble as it does through the turns. I look forward to learning the ins and outs of this bike and hopefully learning from some of you vets. Thanks!

-Jason

Welcome....as the "Toad" said, you are in the middle of where all the cool parts come from, we can only dream of the exotic parts laying around Japan for these bikes...you could build your into a Yoshimura special or something...

You made the right choice in getting a Busa and another right choice of coming on this forum. :welcome:

welcome. I lived on Okinawa for 3 years Dad was AF. Not sure there's room to open up a Busa on the island but have fun and be safe. If I recall the locals driving was a bit suspect!

welcome. I lived on Okinawa for 3 years Dad was AF. Not sure there's room to open up a Busa on the island but have fun and be safe. If I recall the locals driving was a bit suspect!
Haha yeah the locals driving round are pretty suspect. There are some nice open roads that go up north though..just gotta get the bike running right. I'm hoping to cruise this weekend since the weather is looking to be good.

Hi there mate , welcome to the org. !! I will check out the YT thing , I and some of us also like some of the bikes those lads over there ride and put on YT . Don't forget to post up some pics of your ride , and ride etc. you go on while over there . I think the Busa is a great allrounder as do others on here , and you are in the heart of some very desirable parts stockists , I know because I really love the exotic pieces that can be had from there .
Anyway , thanks for the heads up on your YT , look forward to some lovely customs and lovely Japanese girls in your posts . :thumbsup::)
Thanks! The seat time I have had on the bike has been awesome. I will definitely try to search for the unicorns out here. My YT channel is mainly searching out rare JDM cars and parts but now that I am back on two wheels I will have a lot of bike content.

Back