Dry kit on B King

RacingJake

Registered
Mounted a 2 lb bottle on the swingarm and used a Boost by Smith wiring harness and mounted the solenoid on top of the valve cover.

ECU editor is set up for 7K to 10K for nitrous.

P1060160.JPG

P1060156_zpszhxzevft.jpg

Been riding around a few days and really like how it's working. I have it set with RPM and WOT, just open the bottle and once rpm is above my set 7K and go to WOT throttle nitrous is activated with no button to push.

Sorry no vid's yet, but I finally got a battery for my laptop and was able to do a little logging.

I have 8 % fuel increase when the 20 shop of nitrous is activated and AFR is a little rich at 11.5

ECU in working great in that it's pulling timing out and adding fuel. Next will be a 30 shot.

You don’t have to pull any timing out for a 20 shot. You will be fine on 91 octane with stock timing and a 40 shot. But hey your playing it safe and nothing wrong with that. Nitrous is fun but it will leave you wanting more. That’s why I have a turbo busa and a nitrous big bore busa. Lol.

Sorry no vid's yet, but I finally got a battery for my laptop and was able to do a little logging.

I have 8 % fuel increase when the 20 shop of nitrous is activated and AFR is a little rich at 11.5

ECU in working great in that it's pulling timing out and adding fuel. Next will be a 30 shot.

You flashed the Busa bin file in correct?

:super: Yea Yeah.....Cookink with Gas.

I used the Busa bin with B King gauges and unchecked ram air too.

A few ZX1400 guys at the strip wish they could spend $200 for ECU Editor and all the features.

Last edited:
Back