No gen 2's in prostreet drag...gen 1's must be a thing

AsleepAtTheTree

Registered
Soooooo...

There's a turbo Honda 1k running low 6's in the quarter and no gen 2 busas to be found

All the heat is around gen 1, what's up with that lol

No bash to gen 2 guys

Its been what 8-9yrs for the gen 2 and nobody has it down track in the pros? What's up with that

Soooooo...

There's a turbo Honda 1k running low 6's in the quarter and no gen 2 busas to be found

All the heat is around gen 1, what's up with that lol

No bash to gen 2 guys

Its been what 8-9yrs for the gen 2 and nobody has it down track in the pros? What's up with that
by the time allllllll the work is done to build a 6 second bike... there are hardly any stock parts left... so whats the difference?

True...

so the gen 1 fairing is more appealing in the pro street scene then, maybe more aerodynamic

What I wanna know is what motor are those guys choosing to build, gen 1 gen 2

Of coarse with any amount of money you can make anything go fast

So grudge is considered pro street also?

everyone thinks when they start out.... they have found all the right shortcuts.... but i really don't think there is any getting around it.... to be competitive at that level..... they all have a similar parts list..... me personally... im amazed at what the nitrous guys are still able to do.....
What do u mean everyone thinks when they start out they have all the right shortcuts???

Lol I'm defiantly not traveling down the pro street class highway

Yeah, thats not what I was meaning tho, I knew that

What I'm saying is, there's no one talking about a gen 2 Busa in the pro street scene
sometimes.... gen 1 blocks are used(stronger some say)...… different strokes are used.... like I said.... the ENTIRE MOTORS are weird congonglomoration of parts..... and typically racers don't wanna give away tooo much...

sometimes.... gen 1 blocks are used(stronger some say)...… different strokes are used.... like I said.... the ENTIRE MOTORS are weird congonglomoration of parts..... and typically racers don't wanna give away tooo much...
Yeah I was thinking there must have been s design flaw or something with the gen 2 that put the gen 1 In favor of the pro street guys

Jus weird that a 20yr old bike is still the bike to beat

About the only thing Gen I on some of those(Pro Street)bikes is the cylinder,and that's only if they're going up in bore(which most turbo bikes don't).
it truly is breath taking the amount of work that goes into these bikes.... they aren't even really sure headwork/cams really do anything for these turbo bikes... yet some people invest 5-10K just in headwork/cams.

this is more like it
dry block

Back