Hayabusa bike rack.

David Offor

Registered
Nothing is impossible when you have a busa.
86492813-CD73-4FD6-9535-0F7066D482EB.jpeg

86492813-CD73-4FD6-9535-0F7066D482EB.jpeg

16BD9231-9071-40C8-B4A0-5ABDF7902FB8.jpeg

000E893D-1602-4A49-BCCD-9B65C5AF60DE.jpeg

Are you mad?
I mean, seriously, it's a joke. . . Right??
Nobody does that. Why would you?
Did you just get bored and thought you'd have a bit of mad fun?
Or are you dropping your bike off at the dealer and push biking home?
Made me laugh though, nice one David.

Are you mad?
I mean, seriously, it's a joke. . . Right??
Nobody does that. Why would you?
Did you just get bored and thought you'd have a bit of mad fun?
Or are you dropping your bike off at the dealer and push biking home?
Made me laugh though, nice one David.
Nope, totally serious, I rode about 7 miles with it over my shoulder/neck, used a tow rope, it made sense in my head, I’ve done worse lol.
Got some interesting looks, from cyclists, pedestrians, etc, needed to get to my friends, to do an 85 mile cycle ride.

i really like the paint work. Now to your bicycle. I would never do that. Think about a wreck god forbid. Just imagine everything thats going to go wrong there. You will die no matter what speed. Broken neck would be my guess.

Lookin' good man!
'The Punisher' . . . . very fitting for a Busa lol :thumbsup:
After knocking the poor bike over a couple of times and launching it into my tool roll cab, it was time to repair and repaint the old orange skulls were never my cup of tea the red is soooo much better, now gota do the fork seals.
I can’t think of a better bike to have skulls on :beerchug::cool::fire:

i really like the paint work. Now to your bicycle. I would never do that. Think about a wreck god forbid. Just imagine everything thats going to go wrong there. You will die no matter what speed. Broken neck would be my guess.
I’ve always got a solution, to any problem in my head but turning it into something that the law and and health and safety will accept, doesn’t usually happen, so, I weigh up the chances with A. Getting caught and B. Not crashing, with the tow end hook, of the rope, swinging into the back wheel :thumbsup: .

T

There are things in the uk that really suck, motorists attitude to 2 wheeled riders is one of them, looks like you have plenty of open and no speed camera laden roads, where you are. Driving/riding in the uk is dead now, we are targeted for money.

Damn, that sucks!! I am in Las Vegas NV.

Damn, that sucks!! I am in Las Vegas NV.
For as long as I’ve been on the roads, I’ve known known how badly educated drivers are, with regards to 2 wheeled users, I have no idea about America but European countries and Asian countries that I’ve visited, are much more accommodating and understanding, compared with uk drivers, I feel that I’m surrounded by selfish, ignorant morons most of the time.
I remember much better times in the uk.
New Zealand is a good place to ride.
Happy for you, that you still have some freedom on your roads.

Back