Thanks everyone I LOVE THE FORUM

AsleepAtTheTree

Registered
I jus wanted to say thanks to everyone who made an effort to post on any of my threads, this forum is full of great guys and information and I really enjoy the conversations Ive had here these past month or two:super::beerchug::thumbsup:

Not that it matters but my name is nick and I enjoy anything and everything with gas and oil in it

Including food:lol:

I jus wanted to say thanks to everyone who made an effort to post on any of my threads, this forum is full of great guys and information and I really enjoy the conversations Ive had here these past month or two:super::beerchug::thumbsup:

Not that it matters but my name is nick and I enjoy anything and everything with gas and oil in it

Including food:lol:
Def a special group of guys here! We all enjoy motorsports, vehicles, speed, ball breaking, spending money and hanging out!
Thank you for being part of the family!

To me it seems to be that as fate would have it, a group of like minded bike nuts (that's us) were attracted to this forum all at the same time . . . and everyone is on the same page (no pun intended!), we have the odd 'wildcard', but that just spices it up a little, I like that :rolleyes:
But the biggest shout out goes to the Captain, he provides and manages all that the oRg contains and for that I am eternally grateful . . . . :thumbsup:
And Nick, it's so good to have you here, :welcome: no doubt you have plenty of good stuff to offer, as we all do, and feel free to share every time you have the urge, hey that's how I roll and the good folk here have accepted me . . I think? :rolleyes: :D

To me it seems to be that as fate would have it, a group of like minded bike nuts (that's us) were attracted to this forum all at the same time . . . and everyone is on the same page (no pun intended!), we have the odd 'wildcard', but that just spices it up a little, I like that :rolleyes:
But the biggest shout out goes to the Captain, he provides and manages all that the oRg contains and for that I am eternally grateful . . . . :thumbsup:
And Nick, it's so good to have you here, :welcome: no doubt you have plenty of good stuff to offer, as we all do, and feel free to share every time you have the urge, hey that's how I roll and the good folk here have accepted me . . I think? :rolleyes::D
Almost shed a tear on that one lol

Hey thanks my friend, well said:super::thumbsup::beerchug:

Its a Great Group Of People and like other Families, Sometimes we don't play well with others BUT We always mean well. Right? :super::super: OH, I'll Second That On The Captain..:bowdown:
If you ask me, that's the way it should be

Who doesn't like a little spice to the rice

I don't eat rice much tho:lol:

Almost shed a tear on that one lol

Hey thanks my friend, well said:super::thumbsup::beerchug:
A crocodile tear like this? or the real thing?? lmao!
1556349575629.png

Back