Any rcc stage 1 build pics

Are you looking for step by step? You can see all included parts on any website
Ehh, not really step by step, with so many good reviews about it on the forum, I just thought somebody would have took some pretty nice pics or done a write up here on the forum with pics of install

I was not smart and did not buy a kit. I bought a used RCC header, turbo, and wastegate. Pieced the rest together.

It really is easy. You do have to drill a hole in the oil pan. Don’t drill it where the pick up tube is or you will have to buy a new oil pan like I did. You also have to drill a hole in the gas tank. But it’s all easy work. I work at McDonalds we can’t make your sandwich right and I was able to do it.

Also the instructions are good if you PM your email I can send you a copy.

15C783F9-4AEC-4AB0-8783-F7185009E4AF.jpeg

3284CC56-D2A3-42DE-8051-EAE12EE769BC.jpeg

C0A75F4D-B09A-4EFA-BFFD-2013C5DFC32B.jpeg

I was not smart and did not buy a kit. I bought a used RCC header, turbo, and wastegate. Pieced the rest together.

It really is easy. You do have to drill a hole in the oil pan. Don’t drill it where the pick up tube is or you will have to buy a new oil pan like I did. You also have to drill a hole in the gas tank. But it’s all easy work. I work at McDonalds we can’t make your sandwich right and I was able to do it.

Also the instructions are good if you PM your email I can send you a copy.

View attachment 1598136

View attachment 1598137

View attachment 1598138
Nice bike!!!

Thanks for your perspective and pics, Im not gonna lie lol building my own kit crosses my mind frequently, not necessarily bc of cost, I'm jus a BIG D.I.Y kinda guy:super:

But if the kit is pretty much plug n play with minor fab work i just can't beat it wit a stick, especially sence its all quality parts

I have to battle my ego every time I start a build on something:lol::banghead:

Pm sent

I put together a kit, had the plenum fabbed and sourced everything else myself about 8 years ago. I did everything but fab the plenum and tune it myself. If I were doing it again, now I would do things differently, I would buy an RCC kit, install it myself and take it to a tuner. I'd use the same one I used before, but not a sponsor so I won't name him. In terms of time and value for money both you're better off with an RCC kit.

Once you ride a well built and well tuned turbo bike, it is very hard to go back. I had a customer bring in a ZX-14 and insisted that I ride it, which I did. When I got back from that short ride, the first thing he asked is if I was impressed with how fast the bike is. Nice, yes . . . fast, NO. Once you sign into the turbo scene, your concept of what fast is changes completely . . . nothing compares, two or four wheels.

I put together a kit, had the plenum fabbed and sourced everything else myself about 8 years ago. I did everything but fab the plenum and tune it myself. If I were doing it again, now I would do things differently, I would buy an RCC kit, install it myself and take it to a tuner. I'd use the same one I used before, but not a sponsor so I won't name him. In terms of time and value for money both you're better off with an RCC kit.
I tell ya what

There's no doubt I'm getting this kit, I jus love hearing from you guys!!!

Thanks again my friend:thumbsup::banana::beerchug:

Once you ride a well built and well tuned turbo bike, it is very hard to go back. I had a customer bring in a ZX-14 and insisted that I ride it, which I did. When I got back from that short ride, the first thing he asked is if I was impressed with how fast the bike is. Nice, yes . . . fast, NO. Once you sign into the turbo scene, your concept of what fast is changes completely . . . nothing compares, two or four wheels.
Agreed, my bro has a 14r, loves to talk poop and barely knows how to ride, has a pipe tune, ecu flash and runs c16 I think its called, but my baby Busa jus doesn't have the balls lol tho I'm a better rider

I jus wish u wasn't so far off in never ever land lol
Id jus hand it to ya, do your magic and keep a smile on my face every time my bro walks in the room:lol::race:

Agreed, my bro has a 14r, loves to talk poop and barely knows how to ride, has a pipe tune, ecu flash and runs c16 I think its called, but my baby Busa jus doesn't have the balls lol tho I'm a better rider

I jus wish u wasn't so far off in never ever land lol
Id jus hand it to ya, do your magic and keep a smile on my face every time my bro walks in the room:lol::race:
all u need is a tune.... u like to DIY, and its a pretty straightforward install.... put ure credit card in ure left hand and the phone in ure right hand and its a done deal...….. PH for president

Back