Turbo cbr1000rr - would you ?

Turbo cbr1000rr.. Not sure i'd want to be on it under full boost..

Would you?

Cbr1000 turbocharged | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Parramatta Area - Parramatta | 1215830751
giphy.gif

I don't know the answer, my feelings are these bikes are so fast now, what is the point of boosting them?

Nowadays it seems there is a cop behind every bush with a laser just waiting for some unsuspecting person to pay the government.

I know the argument is a person can break the speed limit on anything but a boosted steed makes the desire to go fast all that much greater.

Lol I refer to everyone under 30 as a kid. Hahahaha but he is like 21 or 22. Had to rebuild his motor as something broke. Like was said I don’t think they are strong enough to support boost with major work.

Lol I refer to everyone under 30 as a kid. Hahahaha but he is like 21 or 22. Had to rebuild his motor as something broke. Like was said I don’t think they are strong enough to support boost with major work.
lol... look at the amazing dump pipes... they look like pixy sticks.... probably 4 lbs of boost.... no details of the build either.... NOT ALL KITS are equal .. be careful with ure money.
1556125608021.png

Back