GUN CONTROL........ hahaha

Unfortunately those people are still out there and just as dangerous. They are also gobbling up a big chunk of the guns. On top of that Trump stokes the fires by attacking the FBI as an institution and creating the false impression that these people are not national heroes. Pretty amazing to watch the party of law enforcement turn it's backs on them. This doesn't end well and at the very least it's incredibly cynical.

Unfortunately those people are still out there and just as dangerous. They are also gobbling up a big chunk of the guns. On top of that Trump stokes the fires by attacking the FBI as an institution and creating the false impression that these people are not national heroes. Pretty amazing to watch the party of law enforcement turn it's backs on them. This doesn't end well and at the very least it's incredibly cynical.
I was wondering how long it would take for arch to start cryin about trump..... lol

I was wondering how long you were going to pretend that America is great again….
lol.... u libs think America was never great.... and arch.. at this point, do u really think it matters who they put in there (POTUS)…. I think a lot of elder folk sit back and look at society and speculate.... and think... and read ... and read.... and read... study the issues...……… but in the end, I think these politicians are drug dealers with college degrees.... most of them... its a filthy dirty grimy messy game...

Last edited:
You guys got liberals all wrong. many of us spend holidays arguing with family about all this stuff and we sound like right wingers. And we do think America was great, that's why I'm a OMAGA (Obama already made America Great).

You guys got liberals all wrong. many of us spend holidays arguing with family about all this stuff and we sound like right wingers. And we do think America was great, that's why I'm a OMAGA (Obama already made America Great).
ure completely and totally outta ure mind..... Obama couldn't even fix Chicago… look at that shythole…. people getting murdered left and right... 600 plus murders a year with 2.7 million residents in chicago.... NYC with 8.4 million folks.... less than 300 murders.... whats up with Chicago? are the republicans picking on those folks and murdering them? Chicago homicide data since 1957... but go figure... things in Honolulu aren't anything like the projects in Chicago.... and if one isngt a player or understand the players....

Last edited:
Better economic numbers that T for 2nd term. You'll just wait 6 months. Many economists say recession started 2 months ago. We'll see. Your economic problems during the Obama administration had more to do with mattresses and big screens than Obama's economic policies. lol!

Better economic numbers that T for 2nd term. You'll just wait 6 months. Many economists say recession started 2 months ago. We'll see. Your economic problems during the Obama administration had more to do with mattresses and big screens than Obama's economic policies. lol!
arch.... it doesn't matter who is in the top spot..... I don't care how many facts u have or how many studies u read.... well never know what shady dirty deals are going down between these snakes.... alllll of em….. u have to be a LIAR and bordeline criminal to be a politician... the sooner we all internalize and take a deep hard look at these facts the better off we all are.....

America was great when manufacturing boomed Here.
Before ceo's and politicians sent so much of it out of our country, so They themselves could benefit from it.
That is message I hear and belive when I see a MAGA hat.
And there has been a turn around.
Have new tariffs hurt the U.S?
Yes, but for the short run, a known side effect that will pass for the greater good of the long run.
I don't hear Trump speak much on race either, and guess what, neither should anyone else.
I'm 100% for equal rights and opportunity for All people(be in our country legally while you enjoy that), and it's important to know, appreciate, and be proud of where your family came from; But, if we'd all focus on Not being(and in no particular order) Latino American, Mexican American, African American, Asian American, European American, etc, etc, and just be AMERICANS, together, and stop dragging up the past, fix any loopholes in any laws that may prevent any inequality...and move forward.
Stop crying, so your feelings got hurt it.
Discuss it, work it out, or don't, and move forward.
If the majority of the pc correct sissies crying all the time, had any moral decency about them, we wouldn't have half the problems we do now.
And there will always be evil people in the world, so stop making it so hard to kill them!
If you just shot a bunch of people, you should be at the gallows within a very short time.
Can We as a society do this?
No.
Human nature, and arrogance. Rome was history's last great civilaztion to fall. Funny how the U.S has been compared to it in so many ways in the past...

arch.... it doesn't matter who is in the top spot..... I don't care how many facts u have or how many studies u read.... well never know what shady dirty deals are going down between these snakes.... alllll of em….. u have to be a LIAR and bordeline criminal to be a politician... the sooner we all internalize and take a deep hard look at these facts the better off we all are.....
actually if we all would vote our true interest it would solve a lot. Watching poor people living one check from the street voting against healthcare is like a cow voting to eat less chicken.

Before ceo's and politicians sent so much of it out of our country, so They themselves could benefit from it.
Yes, but for the short run, a known side effect that will pass for the greater good of the long run.
I don't hear Trump speak much on race either, and guess what, neither should anyone else.
I'm 100% for equal rights and opportunity for All people(be in our country legally while you enjoy that), and it's important to know, appreciate, and be proud of where your family came from; But, if we'd all focus on Not being(and in no particular order) Latino American, Mexican American, African American, Asian American, European American, etc, etc, and just be AMERICANS, together, and stop dragging up the past, fix any loopholes in any laws that may prevent any inequality...and move forward.
If the majority of the pc correct sissies crying all the time, had any moral decency about them, we wouldn't have half the problems we do now.
And there will always be evil people in the world, so stop making it so hard to kill them!
If you just shot a bunch of people, you should be at the gallows within a very short time.
No.
Human nature, and arrogance. Rome was history's last great civilaztion to fall. Funny how the U.S has been compared to it in so many ways in the past...
Well said!

No.
There you go again with that 95% stuff....:poke:
A lot of truth and reason in what you're saying, it's well put.
That other 5% though..... we'll agree to differ for now. When the time comes, I'll buy the first round. :beerchug:

Don't know why you gun nuts errrrrrr gun enthusiasts get you panties in a wad every time this conversation comes up. The second amendment is not going to be repealed no matter how many mass shootings this country suffers through. Nobody is going to take away your freedom to own a gun. So relax. Maybe spend that nervous energy lobbying Congress for more freedom and make this country even greater! Like legalizing prostitution, and drugs. And don't forget about those pesky speed limits. Because you haven't tasted freedom until you've driven down the highway at 150mph on blow, getting a hummer from a woman of questionable morals. While armed to the teeth!

Don't know why you gun nuts errrrrrr gun enthusiasts get you panties in a wad every time this conversation comes up. The second amendment is not going to be repealed no matter how many mass shootings this country suffers through. Nobody is going to take away your freedom to own a gun. So relax. Maybe spend that nervous energy lobbying Congress for more freedom and make this country even greater! Like legalizing prostitution, and drugs. And don't forget about those pesky speed limits. Because you his haven't tasted freedom until you've driven down the highway at 150mph on blow, getting a hummer from a woman of questionable morals. While armed to the teeth!
hey bud.. on the flip side.... this candidate is RIGHT_UP ure alley?... Pete Buttigieg Announces 2020 Campaign, Hopes to Make History as First-Ever Openly Gay President

Don't know why you gun nuts errrrrrr gun enthusiasts get you panties in a wad every time this conversation comes up. The second amendment is not going to be repealed no matter how many mass shootings this country suffers through. Nobody is going to take away your freedom to own a gun. So relax. Maybe spend that nervous energy lobbying Congress for more freedom and make this country even greater! Like legalizing prostitution, and drugs. And don't forget about those pesky speed limits. Because you haven't tasted freedom until you've driven down the highway at 150mph on blow, getting a hummer from a woman of questionable morals. While armed to the teeth!

Yep, and we are going to make absolutely, positively sure it's not. I'm not going to relax one second.

What do you want me to say? The article doesn't really mention anything about him other than the fact he is gay. Can't say if Ill vote for him or not. Certainly not on sexual orientation alone. Just like I wouldn't vote for a candidate based solely on race/gender! But for selfish personal reasons I would like to see an openly gay president. Those being watching the bigots loose their $@!&! lol. Colorado has their first openly gay governor and it is a non factor. Nobody is talking about Jared Polis the openly gay governor, just Jared Polis the man. Save this topic for another thread. Plenty of opportunity for you to stick you foot in your mouth! :laugh:

What do you want me to say? The article doesn't really mention anything about him other than the fact he is gay. Can't say if Ill vote for him or not. Certainly not on sexual orientation alone. Just like I wouldn't vote for a candidate based solely on race/gender! But for selfish personal reasons I would like to see an openly gay president. Those being watching the bigots loose their $@!&! lol. Colorado has their first openly gay governor and it is a non factor. Nobody is talking about Jared Polis the openly gay governor, just Jared Polis the man. Save this topic for another thread. Plenty of opportunity for you to stick you foot in your mouth! :laugh:
hes 37...……………………………………………………………….. and visit nyc or Chicago if u wanna see the middle/end stages of liberalism...…...……. and bud... no... I don't have to start another thread... this one pertains to politics and gun control..… its on topic.

Back