MotoGP 2019

I was just reading that Rins vowed to cut off his hair after his first win! Think he will go through with it?

And on a side note, the 1st and 2nd place bikes were both good old fashioned (sort of) inline 4's!

AF11F59D-8151-4A33-827F-5B584DFE4180.jpeg

Well that was pretty special , Suzuki Win , loving that !!! Hahahaha , looks like it is better to be on everything else but a Honda at the moment !! He (MM) was killing it once again , for awhile anyways ... and Miller smoking Dovi , that was some amazing $h!t , right there !!! Got to say , Texas looking beautiful , that track is something else , so technical and 200 mph + straightaway into that killer tight turn , awesome !!

Well that was pretty special , Suzuki Win , loving that !!! Hahahaha , looks like it is better to be on everything else but a Honda at the moment !! He (MM) was killing it once again , for awhile anyways ... and Miller smoking Dovi , that was some amazing $h!t , right there !!! Got to say , Texas looking beautiful , that track is something else , so technical and 200 mph + straightaway into that killer tight turn , awesome !!
Herrman Tilke tracks are usually pretty visually interesting. COTA will have to do something about the paving though. Most of the riders were complaining about how dangerous the surface was for this race. Reminds me of the old days when GP's returned to Laguna Seca and Wayne Gardner was moaning about how rough the track was. John Kocinski asked him what they raced on in Australia, Red Carpet?:fire:

Herrman Tilke tracks are usually pretty visually interesting. COTA will have to do something about the paving though. Most of the riders were complaining about how dangerous the surface was for this race. Reminds me of the old days when GP's returned to Laguna Seca and Wayne Gardner was moaning about how rough the track was. John Kocinski asked him what they raced on in Australia, Red Carpet?:fire:
Not quite , Gardner rode on red carpet and won the championship !!:fire::bowdown:

Back