OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color???

You ask a tough question, both appeal to me...as your bike is a light color, the black set a contrast to the paint, but....the Ti color would set the bike off and make the wheels stand out which would make your bike a little more unique IMHO.

I vote Ti...

Τo this moment the vote is:

GAmedic - both colors
RedBull - I am awaiting the next video :p
Mythos black
fallenarch black
bigoltool black
busabobh titanium
Johnnie Phatt titanium
ROADTOAD1340 I think titanium!! ti 60%-bl 40%
04LE titanium
Yellow09 titanium

the score so far is 6-4 for Titanium..
we have a great fight. The black is a safer choice, titanium is more special
and helps to make the wheels appear.
I have not decided yet
thank you all you voted on!

Well the titanium color very is trick , shows all the wheel detail , so has to be cleaned well . The black will also needs to be cleaned often for that matter . The lighter color will open up the current dark areas of your bike , giving a lighter look overall to some degree , and imho , also a more physical lightweight trick look .
The black wheels , look tough , the black areas on your bike currently look block like , so gives your bike a stout look , which again is tuff and trick business like .
The ti color , can be matched with aftermarket accessories fairly easily , black even easier , but some of my pieces for L2 for instance , come in only natural finish , so you can come across this scenario sometimes .
The ti won't hurt the Busa shape inmo , your bike already features quite a lot of the factory silver on pieces and bodywork , the ti wheels will make your bike look even more lightweight .
The black will be stealth , for instance , my BST wheels are the last thing people notice , even other Busa pilots see other stuff before the wheels ( before swingarm change ) . The black will be trick to those that do notice however , and respected tuff choice .
If you are feeling game , up for a challenge for future mods to be matched up , to an overall rarer take on Busa style , then go the ti color . You can add metal finish to fork bottoms by adding natural ti bolts etc. , for example , and detail up current dark areas on your bike .
If you find the ti too much to live with , you can get them painted black , your other equal best choice .
Good luck bro !!

Excellent analysis my friend Andrew.
As always you analyzing very well all the options.
Have you ever thought of becoming a reporter or motorcycle tester? :p

I'm quite troubled, with the black color nothing will go wrong.
With the titanium or it will be great or I will regret it
that I chose it does not exist with this color..

Excellent analysis my friend Andrew.
As always you analyzing very well all the options.
Have you ever thought of becoming a reporter or motorcycle tester? :p

I'm quite troubled, with the black color nothing will go wrong.
With the titanium or it will be great or I will regret it
that I chose it does not exist with this color..
I feel for you bro , tough decision that ultimately is yours alone . On the plus side , both are excellent choice for your machine !!
If you are flexible with the possibility of swapping out things your already happy with on your bike , then the ti is my choice for you .
My eldest brother was a great motorcycle journo , worked for Australian publications at various times , magazines such as Australian Motorcycle News , Two Wheels , and Revs . He past on 23 years ago , rust ( cancer ) got him , and unlike toad , he was a very smart bloke .

I feel for you bro , tough decision that ultimately is yours alone . On the plus side , both are excellent choice for your machine !!
If you are flexible with the possibility of swapping out things your already happy with on your bike , then the ti is my choice for you .
My eldest brother was a great motorcycle journo , worked for Australian publications at various times , magazines such as Australian Motorcycle News , Two Wheels , and Revs . He past on 23 years ago , rust ( cancer ) got him , and unlike toad , he was a very smart bloke .

Μy friend Andrew I'm sorry for your brother's loss.
I have also lost my father from this damned cancer was only 58 years old.
You have certainly gotten from your brother's writing talent.
Now for the wheels I do not know, I have completed almost all the improvements I had to make
and the point is to match the busa.
the sure thing is that I do not want to buy new accessories just to match wheel color.

Μy friend Andrew I'm sorry for your brother's loss.
I have also lost my father from this damned cancer was only 58 years old.
You have certainly gotten from your brother's writing talent.
Now for the wheels I do not know, I have completed almost all the improvements I had to make
and the point is to match the busa.
the sure thing is that I do not want to buy new accessories just to match wheel color.
Go black bro , when we take a look at your first post pic , we see two ends of bike and most all the lower end part of bike in black . That pic we see black frame and swingarm to match up the black rear wheel , the front we see black guard and disc carriers , fork bottoms , to match up the front wheel .
When looked at overall , combined with your excellent exhaust system , we see very attractive shortening of Busa overall length by this dark color , and so an overall stoutness , physically compact visually .
The black is less risk , but is no less worthy for it's own strong merits , which as your bike is now setup , the most suitable wheel color for your bike . Hahaha , that is my choice if you are to keep the bike largely untouched , as it is now , which is beautiful by the way !!

The Wheels on my 2009 are silver and have been a true PIA to keep clean. The chain spits all over them and it can look pretty bad. Will never do a light color again. I also think the silver wheels look softer, less purposeful than other colors, especially the black.

I like a no frills, purposeful look to a bike, like a race bike. So you have to take my opinion with that filter. With this look there is not always coordination of colors. The best parts are whatever color they are. I've been giving a lot of thought to looks lately and rather than silver, gold, or blue anodized I went black.

Go black bro , when we take a look at your first post pic , we see two ends of bike and most all the lower end part of bike in black . That pic we see black frame and swingarm to match up the black rear wheel , the front we see black guard and disc carriers , fork bottoms , to match up the front wheel .
When looked at overall , combined with your excellent exhaust system , we see very attractive shortening of Busa overall length by this dark color , and so an overall stoutness , physically compact visually .
The black is less risk , but is no less worthy for it's own strong merits , which as your bike is now setup , the most suitable wheel color for your bike . Hahaha , that is my choice if you are to keep the bike largely untouched , as it is now , which is beautiful by the way !!

The only thing that worries me is that with the black color the details do not look at all,
while titanium paint helps make the wheel look better.
Unfortunately I can not find pictures on the internet with hayabusa who wear these wheels
to get a better conclusion.
Here are two other videos to compare the colors.

The Wheels on my 2009 are silver and have been a true PIA to keep clean. The chain spits all over them and it can look pretty bad. Will never do a light color again. I also think the silver wheels look softer, less purposeful than other colors, especially the black.

I like a no frills, purposeful look to a bike, like a race bike. So you have to take my opinion with that filter. With this look there is not always coordination of colors. The best parts are whatever color they are. I've been giving a lot of thought to looks lately and rather than silver, gold, or blue anodized I went black.
black never disappoints.... ure whole damn bike should be black with strategically placed chrome accents to accentuate curves... just imho.... lol... but I know im right.....

black never disappoints.... ure whole damn bike should be black with strategically placed chrome accents to accentuate curves... just imho.... lol... but I know im right.....

My fr ali123 I think that at this moment the opinions are 50%-50%!
and the joke is that they are all right..

the difference is that with the black color we know how it will look,
with the titanium we imagine it will be.

Back