harley davidson goes electric

I think they look cool and all the hippies will go nuts for this. 30k is a lot for a naked bike but is does have a HD on it.
I’m sure California will make it the only legal bike in the next few years.

I watched a car show which had a test of the Tesla the other day, it was amazing how everything affected the range, sometimes by 60%.

I'd imagine it would be the same with the Livewire. 100 mile range could be the average but it could and would drop quite a bit if one is ham fisted or weather was cool, wind, hills, etc, etc...

Technology will have to improve in order to these to become mainstay I figure.

I watched a car show which had a test of the Tesla the other day, it was amazing how everything affected the range, sometimes by 60%.

I'd imagine it would be the same with the Livewire. 100 mile range could be the average but it could and would drop quite a bit if one is ham fisted or weather was cool, wind, hills, etc, etc...

Technology will have to improve in order to these to become mainstay I figure.
even if it does improve.... who the hell wants a MOTORCYCLE that has to be plugged in... makes NO NOISE and is ugly as sin..... what a toilet world we are headed for..... its like the difference between a battery powered dildo and the REAL THING..... ask the ladies out there.... they know.....

the mileage rating on those are so inflated. Buddy has a tesla if he drives at highway speeds no ac no heat etc it gets close t the rated miles. Add ac or heat and it drops 20%. add stop and go and it drops 40%. Sad state of affairs actually. I recently read someplace that tesla raised its charging rates to at remote charge facilities by a lot. To the point it cost more than gas car now to run.

the mileage rating on those are so inflated. Buddy has a tesla if he drives at highway speeds no ac no heat etc it gets close t the rated miles. Add ac or heat and it drops 20%. add stop and go and it drops 40%. Sad state of affairs actually. I recently read someplace that tesla raised its charging rates to at remote charge facilities by a lot. To the point it cost more than gas car now to run.
good.. im glad the "plug-in" white collar crowd is taking it on the chin... welcome them to the club..... hahahahahaha… thought they were sooooo smart and we were all backwards..... MURICA

I remember the time I borrowed a Tesla. Biggest piece of overrated junk I had ever driven. Like stated above the range was complete BS and kept dropping as soon as you stopped feathering the throttle or ran into some stop and go.

I'm thankful that I'm alive now and not 100 years in the future. Everyone will be wearing skinny jeans, listening to pop music, ride sharing electric cars and the thought of gun ownership would land you in jail. PASS.

even if it does improve.... who the hell wants a MOTORCYCLE that has to be plugged in... makes NO NOISE and is ugly as sin..... what a toilet world we are headed for..... its like the difference between a battery powered dildo and the REAL THING..... ask the ladies out there.... they know.....

At least a dildo makes some noise . . . . you'll have to sit on this bike and make your own noises! rmm rmm

How many dildos do you think are sold in the world every year. If they get 1/3 the business they will sell more bikes than everyone combined. These will sell just not to us. Just like powerhouse said the posers will flock to this. No clutch no shifting. Wonder it the batteries will leak can it be a HD with a leak?

At least a dildo makes some noise . . . . you'll have to sit on this bike and make your own noises! rmm rmm
ROFL.... maybe what these hipsters will do is mount speakers on the bike and plumb engine noises through the speakers.... ill NEVER understand why anyone wants to ride a cellphone.... anyone... for any reason.

ROFL.... maybe what these hipsters will do is mount speakers on the bike and plumb engine noises through the speakers.... ill NEVER understand why anyone wants to ride a cellphone.... anyone... for any reason.
Personally, I have no intention to ride an electric toaster but there are many who for some odd reason think they are saving the world by going electric....

I imagine there are nasty toxins that go into manufacturing and disposing of lithium batteries which isn't advertised to those people. That and where exactly do these people think the power comes from to charge the batteries?

Something, somewhere is either burning fossil fuel, nuclear fuel or hydro electric to make this power. I know there are wind farms and solar too...

Back