Gen 2 Front And Rear Switchback Led Lighting Kit

I have replied,,,, Im still here,, make them for other bikes now as well...
Hi, I have a 2006 Gen 1 and interested in the kit.
Can you please send me details/cost and advise if you can ship outside US?
I am from Greece
Thanks in advance
Andreas

Hi GIXERHP

I'm interested in a kit for Hayabusa 2010 Gen II, Fronts is running lights, and turn signals. Rears is brake lights, and turn signals.

Will you ship it to Denmark, Europe.

will you send Pm

Thanks

Last edited:
These kits are plug & play well thought out/made out of quality materials. Seems expensive till you realize the price of each set of bulbs GIXERHP is using. You are getting the rear kit for $110 a $30 savings.

20190327_170345.jpg

Hello i have gone back to making kits again, and now here is the all new, Front and rear set up for a Gen 2 Busa.
Fronts are running lights, and turn signals.
Rears are brake lights, and turn signals.

Here is a guick video, Busa Switchbacks.mp4

Here is a list of what is included,
2 front replacement sockets, and White and amber bulbs
front plug and play adapter harness
2 rear replacement sockets, and Red and amber bulbs
rear plug and play adapter harness
replacement Led plug and play flasher

Let me know if your interested , i have started to make all the parts that are needed for this.
[/QUOTE

I am very interested in the rear setup.

Hello i have gone back to making kits again, and now here is the all new, Front and rear set up for a Gen 2 Busa.
Fronts are running lights, and turn signals.
Rears are brake lights, and turn signals.

Here is a guick video, Busa Switchbacks.mp4

Here is a list of what is included,
2 front replacement sockets, and White and amber bulbs
front plug and play adapter harness
2 rear replacement sockets, and Red and amber bulbs
rear plug and play adapter harness
replacement Led plug and play flasher

Let me know if your interested , i have started to make all the parts that are needed for this.
If I need to purchase the entire set I will

Did anyone get news from GIXERHP recently ? I wrote him a PM for that particular kit and i didn't get any response. :( At least winter is coming so i'll have 6 months to fix my light problem XD

Did anyone get news from GIXERHP recently ? I wrote him a PM for that particular kit and i didn't get any response. :( At least winter is coming so i'll have 6 months to fix my light problem XD
Pm replied to i had oral surgery a few days ago and have been under the weather

what a bright head light - hell - very good job - congratulations.

with that headlight all damn sleeping car drivers will wake up immediately and pay 100% attention when they come towards you .
but here in germany such a really sensible increase in your own security is simply prohibited by law.

so - if the german "race management / race directorate" (police) stops you, you can bet everything you have that the motorcycle will be confiscated immediately and thrown into the motorcycle´s jail for weeks.

I only can help myself by using a 6000k xenon in my Busa´s low beam.
our police don't really recognize that and the damned sleepers are woken up anyway and don't take the (my) right of way etc.
i´m saver!

Back