Got the ok for another car

greg3852

Registered
So the wife gave me the ok to get another Lexus. The only one I want is another LS 460 like I used to have. I found one with almost all the options I want PLUS has the bamboo interior I want.

Hopefully I can get it for the price I want. Bamboo is rare.
98232552-CEB8-43F1-A264-7663CDEE6B99.jpeg

BAE1FAF4-96A5-4DE5-BE43-A85C672F7B8A.jpeg

So the wife gave me the ok to get another Lexus. The only one I want is another LS 460 like I used to have. I found one with almost all the options I want PLUS has the bamboo interior I want.

Hopefully I can get it for the price I want. Bamboo is rare.
View attachment 1596605
View attachment 1596606
Hope you can get the deal you want.! That’s an awesome looking interior!

I had an earlier big body Lexus, a 95 LS 400. I loved everything about it except the power. Smooth, roomy, great looking inside and out.
I had a 98 LS400 and it was one of my favorite cars ever. It had 290hp which at the time was alot. That thing would squat and move out. I know they made changes in 1998 to the LS, and the engine was one of them. Even today when I see one of those old LS's I still think they are very classy looking and fit in amongst todays cars.

That is one good looking Lexus! I can't say I'm a fan of the newer body styles but that is just classy. Great rims too! How does it ride being so low?

kiwi... like anything else mileage and condition is important.... a guy I work with has a 2016 that he wants to sell.... looking for 32K

I’m looking for RWD, dynamic cruise control, black interior, Mark Levinson sound system, bamboo wood.

Back