Mosque Shootings in Christchurch NZ, my home town.

I said willing to die. that's different than afraid bro!
If you are 110% fully convinced that when you die you WILL be REWARDED, then there is NO fear whatsoever . . . it is only a moment of passing.
This is why so many are willing to give up their lives here on Earth, what happens after death is for God to deal with . . and the outcome may very well be a lot different than these murderers are expecting.

Full Aptos are already pretty much banned in most countries for civilian ownership and I believe that to be the case in both Australia and New Zealand so I don't think there is an adgena there Compared to what we get here it is totally honest. Here they would be called Assualt style weapons. There would be no clarification to undo that misinformation

I can fire extremely fast, but cannot simulate full auto fire fast. I have full auto weapons at work, and fire them frequently. It's fun, but I wouldn't use it unless I was laying down suppressing fire to keep heads down. Other than that it is useless for an actual shootout situation.

Really ? We are getting our information from Hollywood now? Too bad Captain America wasn't invented in new Zealand. I'm sure he could have saved them.

Full Aptos are already pretty much banned in most countries for civilian ownership and I believe that to be the case in both Australia and New Zealand so I don't think there is an adgena there Compared to what we get here it is totally honest. Here they would be called Assualt style weapons. There would be no clarification to undo that misinformation

Another thread on here pointed out that with a bit of work, they can be converted to full auto.

This atrocity was planned for quite some time giving time to perhaps fabricate or obtain the necessary sear to convert the weapon platform(s).

Really ? We are getting our information from Hollywood now? Too bad Captain America wasn't invented in new Zealand. I'm sure he could have saved them.
Information? No. My point was that there is no mistaking a fully automatic weapon from a semi, even with the quickest trigger finger ever. News media in this country and many, many others sensationalize everything to get attention. They speak from either ignorance or from an agenda, either way they give bad information far too often.

Information? No. My point was that there is no mistaking a fully automatic weapon from a semi, even with the quickest trigger finger ever. News media in this country and many, many others sensationalize everything to get attention. They speak from either ignorance or from an agenda, either way they give bad information far too often.
I think many could. I had a benneli 20 gauge semi auto. Wow that thing could move some rounds. I had a picture where you could see all 5 shells in the air.

Back