Is this a true service manual?

Fredyp33

Registered
Just bought this for my Gen 2. For my Gen 1 I had a Clymer manual which is clearly a real book. This just seems like photocopies but due to the size, I wasn’t sure if that’s just how it comes. Is this a real factory service manual or did I just buy photocopied knockoff?

6A3F9BCB-A8A4-4069-A562-DBB246AF665D.jpeg

A92F9EF3-FC23-4AD6-B6BE-2646218323ED.jpeg

6675F8A7-11B2-4D2D-B34A-EC6DF1F96136.jpeg

51433E46-6E7B-4D96-895D-39B2F2B43D61.jpeg

1E19266C-BB6C-40E8-9CB9-AB7BAB7386C3.jpeg

I appreciate it. I like having a physical book when working but want to make sure it’s legit.

Hopefully someone with one can chime in and verify it’s a true Suzuki printed manual...

I appreciate it. I like having a physical book when working but want to make sure it’s legit.

Hopefully someone with one can chime in and verify it’s a true Suzuki printed manual...

How much did you pay for it? over ebay?

I’ve got one for my ‘90 GSXR 1100 that I ordered from the dealership and it looks just like that. It’s an awesome manual and helped me take my bike down to the frame and back.

MLTMDNS I can tell your book has a spine and is sealed on the back. The one I received is all loose leaf but in a binder. I called the dealer and they said all new books are printed as needed. So I’m still not sure if this is legit or not.

MLTMDNS I can tell your book has a spine and is sealed on the back. The one I received is all loose leaf but in a binder. I called the dealer and they said all new books are printed as needed. So I’m still not sure if this is legit or not.

Mine has holes punched for a binder, but it does have a spine. If I were you I would open it and look, if it’s BS send it back. If they are trying to screw you they won’t take it back anyway? I’m about to order one for the Busa I found on the web for 87.00, which is cheap, so I understand your concern. It’s way nicer to have a big manual to look at as your working than a phone or laptop, that’s for sure. Clymers, etc. can be kind of generic and inaccurate in my opinion.

I've ordered directly from the Suzi dealer and it was loose leaf like that. I hole punched it and put it in a binder. Then it got wet, and that was that.

Mine has holes punched for a binder, but it does have a spine. If I were you I would open it and look, if it’s BS send it back. If they are trying to screw you they won’t take it back anyway? I’m about to order one for the Busa I found on the web for 87.00, which is cheap, so I understand your concern. It’s way nicer to have a big manual to look at as your working than a phone or laptop, that’s for sure. Clymers, etc. can be kind of generic and inaccurate in my opinion.
Get an copy sent to you and print it. Way cheaper...

Back