Mosque Shootings in Christchurch NZ, my home town.

Go girl.
I like her and what she stands for.
She's an idiot. Substantively no difference between her, AOC, Sharpton, Maurice Woodside, Gorka, Coulter, etc.
They will say anything to make themselves relevant, and they lack anything other than a superficial understanding of the things they talk about. They know exactly who they're trying to appeal to, and shame on us (society) for giving them a platform for their self-promotion.

She is an idiot .

Substantively
no difference
between her ,
AOC , Sharpton ,
Maurice Woodside ,
Gorka , Coulter , etc .

They will say anything
to make themselves relevant ,
and they lack anything other than
a superficial understanding of
the things they talk about .

They know exactly who
they are trying to appeal to ,
and shame on us ( society )
for giving them a platform
for their self - promotion .

I say take a chapter from the book and give these people to the families of the victims...

I'm fine with that too.

God said "Vengance is Mine", and "Judge, and You shall be judged".
He also grants forgiveness to All who ask from their heart.
I Need and ask for it daily.
And if I ever had the chance to put a bullet in the head of a pedophile...I would. No matter if it was My kid, Your kid, or Any kid.
I would rather need forgiveness for that, than have on my concious that I let some pos like that walk, so they could do it again.
Same thing for these coward shooters.
They are evil, and we don't need them here.
Trial for justice my ass. We know you did it, we're getting rid of you, and without wasting a dollar.

She's an idiot. Substantively no difference between her, AOC, Sharpton, Maurice Woodside, Gorka, Coulter, etc.
They will say anything to make themselves relevant, and they lack anything other than a superficial understanding of the things they talk about. They know exactly who they're trying to appeal to, and shame on us (society) for giving them a platform for their self-promotion.

Bottom line, she is a conservative/republican, and an african american woman.
She represents a Large group of republican and conservative african american men and women, a group that the media would have you belive are All Trump hating democrats, and that's just not so, or fair.
Comparing her to AOC is the biggest insult you could give her. As AOC has to be the biggest idiot in politics, hands down, no holds barred, stupid b*tch.

I'm fine with that too.

God said "Vengance is Mine", and "Judge, and You shall be judged".
He also grants forgiveness to All who ask from their heart.
I Need and ask for it daily.
And if I ever had the chance to put a bullet in the head of a pedophile...I would. No matter if it was My kid, Your kid, or Any kid.
I would rather need forgiveness for that, than have on my concious that I let some pos like that walk, so they could do it again.
Same thing for these coward shooters.
They are evil, and we don't need them here.
Trial for justice my ass. We know you did it, we're getting rid of you, and without wasting a dollar.
I hear that about the pedos alllllll the time.... problem is.... murdering the pedo puts one in the same boat as the criminals themselves... I say CASTRATE them and incarcerate them forever(and we know they will be victimized themselves).... they get to live and wont harm anyone again.... but if u murder(premeditated)..... u should taste ure own medicine. no exceptions...……. however... if i could figure out a way to take out a pedo AND GET AWAY with it...…… who knows

I hear that about the pedos alllllll the time.... problem is.... murdering the pedo puts one in the same boat as the criminals themselves... I say CASTRATE them and incarcerate them forever(and we know they will be victimized themselves).... they get to live and wont harm anyone again.... but if u murder(premeditated)..... u should taste ure own medicine. no exceptions

Yeah, I can agree with that.
I didn't mean to sway this off topic either.
Only that these coward shooters are not much better.

Yeah, I can agree with that.
I didn't mean to sway this off topic either.
Only that these coward shooters are not much better.
like I said..... the cops and govt agents have ONE SHOT to gain intelligence on the NETWORK of other sickos behind them.... before the cameras are everywhere ALLLL the time..... I hope they took it... and beat these guys with a tack hammer for a half hour or so to gain intel....

Bottom line, she is a conservative/republican, and an african american woman.
She represents a Large group of republican and conservative african american men and women, a group that the media would have you belive are All Trump hating democrats, and that's just not so, or fair.
Comparing her to AOC is the biggest insult you could give her. As AOC has to be the biggest idiot in politics, hands down, no holds barred, stupid b*tch.
She's not really a conservative per se, she's an antagonist. That's very different.
I agree with you on aoc, the others I mentioned are all in the same boat.
But, back to the topic. I hope our friend Kiwi has avoided personal loss.

She's not really a conservative per se, she's an antagonist. That's very different.
I agree with you on aoc, the others I mentioned are all in the same boat.
But, back to the topic. I hope our friend Kiwi has avoided personal loss.
Thanks for your kind thoughts my friend, I'm fine and my friends and family are all ok so no problem for me, but so many people are hurting and grieving, it's just so devestating for our country.
NZ is (was)very isolated from all this sort of action, we have always only read about it in the news, now we ARE the news.

Thanks for your kind thoughts my friend, I'm fine and my friends and family are all ok so no problem for me, but so many people are hurting and grieving, it's just so devestating for our country.
NZ is (was)very isolated from all this sort of action, we have always only read about it in the news, now we ARE the news.
Glad to hear your loved ones are safe and sound. It is quite a shock to a person when things happen this close to home. I'm sure you and your fellow New Zealanders will get past this ugly episode.

im in favor of PUBLIC executions for these shooters.
Throw other killers, rapists, and most especially child molestors in there too.
Bring back the gallows, and crime rates will go down.
I believe cool heads and calculated reason is the only response to insanity. Do not name shooters, put them in a hole and forget them, remember only the victims. Any public executions would give martyrdom and spread the insanity.

Prayers to the victims and there family s and indeed a very sad dark day for our neighbors in New Zealand I hope the police intelligent agencies learn from this as this nutter apparently posted on Facebook that he was going to do this ?
Just heard on the news that New Zealand will be changing it s gun laws because this nutter obtained the firearms pretty easily?

Back