BAD LUCK!!

That side pod on the tail will go right back, it just popped the fasteners out.
A new stator cover, quart of oil, and buff out the scratches...good as new! lmao!
It came up too fast...for him, then he panicked and closed the throttle...works every time.
I swear if people would just relax and go with it, wheelies are so much easier.
That, or you crash spectaculary.

Man, I saw this dude that just picked up his bike r600. Was leaving in front of us at the dealer. Gave it the gas, let the clutch out kinda hard and as he got pushed back in the seat, his hand twisted the fuc*ing throttle backwards! I swear to God I thought that thing was headed for the Moon! I think my buddy said that he never rode after that..

Man, I saw this dude that just picked up his bike r600. Was leaving in front of us at the dealer. Gave it the gas, let the clutch out kinda hard and as he got pushed back in the seat, his hand twisted the fuc*ing throttle backwards! I swear to God I thought that thing was headed for the Moon! I think my buddy said that he never rode after that..
Whiskey throttle...
Happened to a good friend of mine on his first brand new bike. 98 R1. He bought it in December, in Joliet, Illinois. Just had to ride it before loading it up to take home. Gloves were too thick, throttle was too responsive, road was too slick, you know the rest....

i was entertained..... he was OK.... and he learned a lesson.... hopefully.
i was entertained as well.....Cover the rear break ding dong :) feather feather!

Hey, to each their own...I am not entertained by all those videos of destruction either I can't watch "America's Funniest Videos" either as there is nothing funny about them in my personal opinion. :beerchug:

Damn that is crazy, Impressive actually...My first bike was an 06 - 600 and I swear you could basically dump the clutch at the readline and the nose hardly made it past 75 degrees. Terrible low end power band on those bikes. I think the only thing bruised more than his bike in the video was his ego.

Thanks for sharing, but that was painful. That guy will end up either a stunt fanatic or worse and become a harley rider. I don't see a happy medium here. For those interested in this sort of thing look into doing it on a ride you don't mind trashing or accept the risk. The risk of being the one with the killer shot and having to constantly come up with excuses of why you know longer ride and why you know longer have a bike. Oh, I got a new dog, Oh my schedule is soo busy now have to drop the kid off at school no time to ride, was bored so I sold the bike, uh huh.... :)

Damn that is crazy, Impressive actually...My first bike was an 06 - 600 and I swear you could basically dump the clutch at the readline and the nose hardly made it past 75 degrees. Terrible low end power band on those bikes. I think the only thing bruised more than his bike in the video was his ego.
That's exactly what he did. You can hear the bike hit the limiter as he clutches it.

cmj mmn. .km kn
Hey, to each their own...I am not entertained by all those videos of destruction either I can't watch "America's Funniest Videos" either as there is nothing funny about them in my personal opinion. :beerchug:

I don't like senseless destruction either.
But, since I can laugh at my own screwups...I get to laugh at everyone else's, lol!

Back