Information on the Knight design pegs

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6640.jpeg

Update on my Knight Design footpegs, I love these footpegs they are great they are expensive the best mod to date Im glad I bought them no regrets my feet feels planted and secure and grippy so I got a couple of more things to 1, send my ecu and power commander to Frank put a throttle lock cruise control on the Busa and get it dyno

Update on my Knight Design footpegs, I love these footpegs they are great they are expensive the best mod to date Im glad I bought them no regrets my feet feels planted and secure and grippy so I got a couple of more things to 1, send my ecu and power commander to Frank put a throttle lock cruise control on the Busa and get it dyno

20190307_171021.jpg

20190307_170940.jpg

Look at those tiny ones that the previous owner had on the Busa he was a little guy about 5ft maybe those pegs were the worst

For the guys that have the KD’s, do you notice them sticker out wider at the mounting location?

I had a set of the adjustable drop eBay ones, but the rotating part at the mounting location kicked the peg out a good bit to the point I couldn’t deal with them.
I’m currently using the stock pegs with the rubber thrown away.
They fit better, but the unfinished look takes away a lot from the bike and they also don’t support very well.
I’m getting ready to buy the KD’s, just looking for feedback on the width.
Thanks!

For the guys that have the KD’s, do you notice them sticker out wider at the mounting location?

I had a set of the adjustable drop eBay ones, but the rotating part at the mounting location kicked the peg out a good bit to the point I couldn’t deal with them.
I’m currently using the stock pegs with the rubber thrown away.
They fit better, but the unfinished look takes away a lot from the bike and they also don’t support very well.
I’m getting ready to buy the KD’s, just looking for feedback on the width.
Thanks!
For the most part they seem to sit like thre oem as far as width your asking about. My only issue is trying to get the shifter below the peg and it still function properly. When "cruising" I have to slide my foot over a little or it rests on the shifter. They are a little pricey but I definitely feel they make a difference although I have found myself putting the stock pegs back on if I know im going for a shorter spirited ride. And be careful if you wear full leathers as I found they do have a somewhat of an edge on them that will scuff the leathers if u rest them against the pegs when stripped .I also noticed that just sliding my boots around without lifting them on the aggressive pattern ones I got they'll tear into the rubber a little.

For the most part they seem to sit like thre oem as far as width your asking about. My only issue is trying to get the shifter below the peg and it still function properly. When "cruising" I have to slide my foot over a little or it rests on the shifter. They are a little pricey but I definitely feel they make a difference although I have found myself putting the stock pegs back on if I know im going for a shorter spirited ride. And be careful if you wear full leathers as I found they do have a somewhat of an edge on them that will scuff the leathers if u rest them against the pegs when stripped .I also noticed that just sliding my boots around without lifting them on the aggressive pattern ones I got they'll tear into the rubber a little.
Thanks!!
mill have to watch the shifter adjustment and see what I can do. Don’t have to worry about leathers/spirited riding. I live in Nebraska so it’s essentially just a fast Harley/cruiser out here. Not like when I lived in California.
I’m not worried about the price. I was originally going to order a set of rearsets a high are way more, but they won’t go down without different exhaust which I don’t want to change.

I have Buell pegs specifically for my right knee. My boots get knocked up occasionally in tight corners but no scraping. Speaking of proper footwear, in (every) crash pic or video I’ve seen where the rider was wearing ‘tennis shoes’, they were ripped off in the crash and their feet were bloody. Jus sayin…

Back