Gen 1 turbo kits on ebay....

YIKES :eek:

The first one is a total piece of :moon: . . . see all that metal welded onto the header? IF the seller PAID ME $1,000, I would be happy to throw it in the dumpster for him. The second one being a Velocity (with autotune?) is worth less than half of what the seller is asking.

This is the type of trash that some poor slob buys and then brings it to a reputable shop to turn into gold.

Lol in the 1st ad his selling to get money for a bigger turbo kit? Red flag.

My buddy just bought a gen 1 busa that I will be doing a turbo kit on. I fought tooth and nail for him to buy rcc turbo kit. Just got it yesterday in the mail. I will make a thread so you can see why it's worth not cheaping out on a kit.

Some people like myself, just wouldn't be able to own a turbo bike, if had to buy a kit...i could I only afford piecing together.....but if I did have $4500 for a turbo kit... Ide get the rcc one

Its definitely better to buy the best when it comes to forced induction! Never cheap out because under boost you will find the subpar parts pretty fast as they will be first to fail.

Some people like myself, just wouldn't be able to own a turbo bike, if had to buy a kit...i could I only afford piecing together.....but if I did have $4500 for a turbo kit... Ide get the rcc one
ure kit complete? u gonna have it tuned and see what is what? dyno day for me was a tense one....

I get what you're saying, but the fact is if you saved up all the money you spent piecing it together, you could have bought a kit. @Rocketmn showed us how patience pays off.....
moko will find out a lot when that motor gets pushed hard..... which parts took the pressure and which ones didn't.. its not over till dyno day.

moko will find out a lot when that motor gets pushed hard..... which parts took the pressure and which ones didn't.. its not over till dyno day.
Even the best parts put together by the best people will fail if pushed hard enough. My point is that you're not really saving any money putting it together piecemeal.

Even the best parts put together by the best people will fail if pushed hard enough. My point is that you're not really saving any money putting it together piecemeal.
yes... but moko is in the end stages of having a turbo bike that RUNS.... his is a real DIY.... I am curious what a good tuner is gonna be able to do with it.... or if he finds anything really wrong with it... im super curious.

Back