ONLY FIVE WEEKS TIL SPRING !

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
If you think you have plenty of time to get ready, think again. If you have any intentions of bringing your bike into a shop for any type of work, even something as minor as tires or oil change or whatever, I can tell you this: people are calling like crazy for dyno tuning, flashing, turbo kits and other service related "get ready" requests. At this time, we are bringing bikes in. I know from past years that the shop will fill up rapidly, and then I will have to start making appointments for late comers to bring their bikes in later - it could be a week, it could be two. As we get closer to spring, you will find your local shop telling you NO, you cannot bring it in right away, and even when you do, they may not be able to get to it right away.

Unless you think ahead and get your bike into a shop in the next few weeks . . . DON'T BE LAST.

Five weeks??? Today and tomorrow it is 62 and tuesdaay it will be 82 here, like the quote from "Treasure..., "Five weeks? Five weeks? We don't need no stinking five weeks!" :lol:

Five weeks??? Today and tomorrow it is 62 and tuesdaay it will be 82 here, like the quote from "Treasure..., "Five weeks? Five weeks? We don't need no stinking five weeks!" :lol:
Not any where near 62 on the east coast where Frank's PH is located. I don't want to ride in the car some days/nights.

So far, we have yet to see weather that has stopped me from riding this winter.
You'd see weather here that would stop you sadly for us....

I even picked up Ride 3 for my PS4 but suck so bad playing it that I gave up...I can't even get any virtual riding in...

We had a beautiful day today, sunny and no snow falling, tomorrow we are supposed to get over a foot of snow...and high winds to boot......yay!

Back