Size 44 Suzuki Racing Replica Jacket ( Leather ) For Sale!!!

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
suzukijacket.jpg

036.jpg

helmet and the gloves are not for sell. this is just the best pic i have of the jacket.

I have this jacket i wore summer of 08. Deployed to Afghanistan and came back to a new set of leathers so now im trying to sell it to get a jacket to go with the leather pants i got. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the jacket. looks BRAND NEW like i said i only wore it one summer. Never been abused and i keep my jackets clean and well maintained with leather cleaner / wax. I dont have a REAL good pic of it but this is the only other pic best i can do.

PM me if your interested or questions! Thanks for lookin!

usually runs for around $399.

Hey, that looks awesome. Thanks a ton for these details. I am also very interested in such a gear for my husband. In fact at this moment, I also have been looking for the budget friendly fitness clothes. It is quite difficult to make the decision on new brands. Is there anyone that can share his/her personal experience with ultracor apparels?
Does this help?

I can't believe people pay that amount for a jacket, but to each their own.

When I searched for a leather Hayabusa jacket, I thought $150 was too much.

Spend your money any way you want, that makes you happy.

I do !!

I can't believe people pay that amount for a jacket, but to each their own.

When I searched for a leather Hayabusa jacket, I thought $150 was too much.

Spend your money any way you want, that makes you happy.

I do !!

Full leather with protectors is usually not cheap. especially when its a brand aswell. I bought my full leather suit 10 years ago for 1100 dollars. I never had an issue with zippers or the quality etc... just make sure you polish the leather once in a while and a good suit should probably last a lifetime.

Professional racers sign a contract with race team to endorse/ride their product. They also sign contracts with manufacturers to endorse/wear their products. Racing is the R&D for consumer products; both OEM and aftermarket.

Win on Sunday, sell on Monday.

Total understand pricing. It's big business.
... 1100 dollars ...

My wife says I'm cheap; I say I'm thrifty. But I know I'm cheap.

When I was looking to buy leathers, almost everything was 1 to 1.3 mm thick. One piece; just for the track. Two piece; street and track. No brainer to my thrifty mind.

Got a new two piece leather suit, that's 1.2 mm thick and with removable armor. $230 with shipping

Race Suit - 5.jpg

Race Suit - 6.jpg

Race Suit - 7.jpg

When I get home and pick up my bike from it's "facelift"; I'll see if the colors match.

If not, I'll be selling or trading this suit.

FYI - lighting makes the grey of jacket and pants look different though they are the same

Back