Post Your Favorite Pictures of Yourself & Your Busa

Not a fav just only one I have here. My buddy on his R1 and me on the busa for an evening ride. 6'3 250
IMG_7024.JPG

... Pomona ...
... Busa Bash ...
... friends ...

"Most" of the sportbike riders where I live are under 25 years old.

The meetups, bike nights and "Friday night parking lots" are pretty busy. Well, at least to me.

Even as a kid, I never liked pictures. In high school I skipped the line to take yearbook pics. My wife and I "passionately discussed" how many pictures I would sit for at our wedding. (she got as many pics as she wanted, I got to wear a white tux ! )

So I don't have pictures of me on my bikes; just pictures of my bikes.

Hopefully there will be a large turnout for Haya's In the Hills this year; we can take group photos with bikes there. I'm ok with that.

What are your best 1/4 mile numbers on that beast Mr. Brown , looks like it is packing some impressive potential power !! Don't worry , I understand us bigger blokes kill it off a bit , I'm 260lb @ 6'4".
Our local tracks are all 1/8 mile, so that's all my experience has been. Best I've ever ran was a 6.17 @ 119, that was before going turbo. Calculating that out puts it around 9.60 in the 1/4. The bike went 5.98 with a light rider back then.
I lost motivation for a few years, but I plan on getting back into the swing of things this year. I'm looking for 5.80's this year once I remember how to launch it.

All riders & racers; plz post your upcoming events !!

I and many others are new to Busa's. We would love to see your beasts in action; or just meetup !!!
I certainly will. Looks like we're about 5 hours apart, but St Louis would be a good place we could get together. I'll look at their schedule.

Back