I really hate asking this

Couple of years ago I needed someone and nobody was there for me when i needed it the most. Everyone turned a blind eye on me until they realized everything they were told was wrong. They tried to come talk to me. I walked away.

"It is our prime purpose in life to help others. If you cant help them, at least dont hurt them."

I have been there and I know how it feels when things go south. Dont wish it on anyone.

YES!

We can disagree on a lot of things but that doesn't mean I shouldn't care about you as a person. I walk through life with the over arching theme of modus vivendi. When I see a need I do my best to fill it even if it takes me out of my comfort zone.

GAmedic I hope this site wasn't part of missing your needs, if so I am truly sorry.

cap

YES!

We can disagree on a lot of things but that doesn't mean I shouldn't care about you as a person. I walk through life with the over arching theme of modus vivendi. When I see a need I do my best to fill it even if it takes me out of my comfort zone.

GAmedic I hope this site wasn't part of missing your needs, if so I am truly sorry.

cap

It wasnt. This site and my bike in general has been what has kept my head above water so to speak. I'm better than I was then but not 100%. Depression is a horrible thing.

Folks this is exactly what makes Hayabusa.org different... Super proud to see you guys step up and take care of this.. Amazing gesture of kindness to someone that has a need!

PERFECT
Never think for a second tha the forum has changed, becasue the old timers are not around much anymore. The newer members have continued what was (from what I’ve read) the original goal for this forum. I’ve made some good friends here and just got off my bike, after riding and having fun out in the Florida’s back roads with a forum member I met last year. We just cheated on our busa’s today and took the concours, but the bike is not what matters. It was a fun day!

7BA09483-921A-4D6D-9964-BCF6B41DA2A6.jpeg

Back