What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

View attachment 1591023

View attachment 1591024

View attachment 1591025

View attachment 1591026

We are trying to convince @WuzzaCBXRider to throw away all those straps and bungee cords, but it has been a tough task. :rofl:
Talking about givi cases, I got so tired of messing with separate keys for my top case and another key for my side cases that I went ahead and ordered a set of givi’s new beefed up lock set. I ordered their 3 lock kit and installed it just now. I’m really happy :thumbsup:!!! now, one key will live on my busa’s key chain and another on the concours14, so I don’t have to worry about keys when switch the top case from one bike to the other, nor will I have to carry 2 keys on the busa when using my top case and v35 side cases. The kit came with SIX KEYS total!!!!!

Mine only came with one key, so I’ll be ordering a set.

Mine only came with one key, so I’ll be ordering a set.
I was going to list these spares for sale. If the new style single lock I just took off fits your top case, we can workout a deal. It is model SL101. I’ll try to sell the 3 lock with red key set too, but you wouldn’t have any use for so many locks, since you are only going to use a top case. I wanted to use those for my setup, but my new V56 top case is not compatible with the old style locks (red key ones).

Last edited:
I was going to list these spares for sale. If the new style single lock I just took off fits your top case, we can workout a deal. It is model SL101. I’ll try to sell the 3 lock with red key set too, but you wouldn’t have any use for so many locks, since you are only going to use a top case. I wanted to use those for my setup, but my new V56 top case is not compatible with the old style locks (red key ones).

My case is the E460 and doesn’t look like the SL101 fits that. Got a red key code 160 you want to part with? Actually, a new cylinder and keys is only $17 shipped.

Wile waiting for my ecu to return from some testing, decided to remove this annoyance...

Message_1546737365008.jpg

Dude how did ya chip the paint already?
had to use an old square tool I made to pull one of the bearings. They were going in well got in a rhythm had last one half in realized the inner aluminum tube was under the paper towel. rigged a way to pull it but sacrificed the paint. Couldn't get mad about it just kept going thought maybe purple Ti is in my future. Huh still was a great tip you gave though.

Reactions: c10
had to use an old square tool I made to pull one of the bearings. They were going in well got in a rhythm had last one half in realized the inner aluminum tube was under the paper towel. rigged a way to pull it but sacrificed the paint. Couldn't get mad about it just kept going thought maybe purple Ti is in my future. Huh still was a great tip you gave though.
I have my Ti anodizing station all setup and when my Ti kick stand bolt, rear brake clevis, and rear set hardware arrive from UK I will be giving it a go. If it works out I can always make any reg Ti color hardware you get colored but my power supply is only good to 36-40V lol so you have to pick in that spectrum

6EF18E0B-AD4B-402F-BDFB-FA5E7D564CE4.jpeg

I have my Ti anodizing station all setup and when my Ti kick stand bolt, rear brake clevis, and rear set hardware arrive from UK I will be giving it a go. If it works out I can always make any reg Ti color hardware you get colored but my power supply is only good to 36-40V lol so you have to pick in that spectrum

View attachment 1591147
The brake spring is way better than the one I bought. Dam vansuki! couldn't even figure how to order from them & gave up. The adjustment blocks were on Motosport.com don't rember by who pretty sure they did not have your color though. But check.

all of this stuff look legit!!!!! Love the PSR boxes they make it seem like you just bought most high tech part on the market. Felt a little bad when I threw mine out.
Omg then it’s not just me, I have it sitting on the floor next to my desk I’m like poop I can’t just toss this. Even the foam inside is like this super squishy foam. I love PSR. I have the bar ends from them and I wanted the kick stand but wound up with Yana Shiki because it was prime shipping and I’m the worst with waiting for stuff

The brake spring is way better than the one I bought. Dam vansuki! couldn't even figure how to order from them & gave up. The adjustment blocks were on Motosport.com don't rember by who pretty sure they did not have your color though. But check.
@mabupa actually gave me the gentleman from Vanzuki’s direct email he is an awesome guy and great to deal with. The brake spring and the swing arm hardware are from him. I didn’t even consider the brake spring but it actually really helps with the aftermarket rear sets.

Back