Dadofthree Went Down

My wife talked me into FB 3 years ago. I don't do much on it but read my friends / family posts. It was my connection to the US
Marine Corps during Hunters stay @ MCRD
I managed to see photos of him, and platoon during training. Also keep up with my other son in the corps. Considered deleting accounts before. I post more here than any other place.

Me too please...none of that Facebook stuff for me..no twitter or instagram either...

Instagram isn’t that bad IMO. Tons of funny videos and a lot of cool motorcycle pics and info. I don’t post personal stuff on there just bike stuff. There’s a lot of sales and promo discounts from motorcycle companies posted on Instagram that aren’t offered on their websites. So if your like me I mostly follow motorcycle companies and keep an eye out for deals.

All the drama BS and other crap I take no part in. I don’t even have my friends on there. Just bike stuff

My wife talked me into FB 3 years ago. I don't do much on it but read my friends / family posts. It was my connection to the US
Marine Corps during Hunters stay @ MCRD
I managed to see photos of him, and platoon during training. Also keep up with my other son in the corps. Considered deleting accounts before. I post more here than any other place.
I reckon if you have kids or family distant from you , then like c10 , that could be the one real reason to have FB .

I have/had no fb or social media, and could care less.
However, I have used my wife's and friends' fb pages to search fb online yardsale/sale pages. As there are lots of good deals on used bikes and 4wheelers on there, otherwise it's all useless to me.

Anybody also heard from @Mythos of late , he got a new job recently and was thinking of buying another bike , last time I heard ?
Thanks for thinking about me, buddy!! Yes, new job and it has kept me extraordinarily busy. Teaching K-12 Art might sound like a cakewalk but if you're going to do it right, it's a lot of planning especially just starting off. I must admit I stressed through the first quarter and now it is going smoother.

GOT A NEW TRUCK!! Toyota Tundra, white 2018 with Toyota Racing package brand spankin new! I haven't done that in ~15 years. The old 2001 Explorer finally had a stabilized bar let go on me so it was time.

Still thinking about a new bike. ZX-6r have great deals now.

I'm saddened by the 2018 end of the busa. I can't believe Suzuki would let that title go after all of these years. I'm hopeful they will come up with a bike that will outdo the busa but why the heck not do that and call it the Gen3 Hayabusa???---even if it is totally different! Maybe they want to surprise us all. I will buy that bike if they make it and it really does squash the competition.

I'm ready to order BST rims for the 08 busa!!! That's what has brought me back. Hope you are all still around. The final days of busa production does't mean it's the final days of my busa. I still have a lot of plans for that bike and I will keep it forever.

Daron

Whoa, you (have) been off the grid. SuzukiInc. didn’t get rid of the Hayabusa. They’ve kept the name and will continue production for US sales, just not yet for a new version. BTW if you’re looking for a new bike, check out the Z900RS or any of the Z900 models. Really great bikes!

Thanks for thinking about me, buddy!! Yes, new job and it has kept me extraordinarily busy. Teaching K-12 Art might sound like a cakewalk but if you're going to do it right, it's a lot of planning especially just starting off. I must admit I stressed through the first quarter and now it is going smoother.

GOT A NEW TRUCK!! Toyota Tundra, white 2018 with Toyota Racing package brand spankin new! I haven't done that in ~15 years. The old 2001 Explorer finally had a stabilized bar let go on me so it was time.

Still thinking about a new bike. ZX-6r have great deals now.

I'm saddened by the 2018 end of the busa. I can't believe Suzuki would let that title go after all of these years. I'm hopeful they will come up with a bike that will outdo the busa but why the heck not do that and call it the Gen3 Hayabusa???---even if it is totally different! Maybe they want to surprise us all. I will buy that bike if they make it and it really does squash the competition.

I'm ready to order BST rims for the 08 busa!!! That's what has brought me back. Hope you are all still around. The final days of busa production does't mean it's the final days of my busa. I still have a lot of plans for that bike and I will keep it forever.

Daron
Good to know you are okay mate , and pulling the trigger on a set of BST's , welcome to the club bro !! Hey just read your other post with BST info , why wont your '08 accept '13 wheels , aren't they the same , other than the allocation for ABS ring ? Bring on the build bro !!:thumbsup:

Whoa, you (have) been off the grid. SuzukiInc. didn’t get rid of the Hayabusa. They’ve kept the name and will continue production for US sales, just not yet for a new version. BTW if you’re looking for a new bike, check out the Z900RS or any of the Z900 models. Really great bikes!
This has to be the biggest piece of internet misinformation I have come across. I've heard this from several sources and read this article which makes it sound as if ALL production will end in 2018 but sales will continue until the end of 2019 in some markets like the US. If this is all bunk, I'm very happy. Maybe Suzuki is letting this rumor spread so they can spring a sneak attack with the Gen3 busa.
https://www.rushlane.com/suzuki-hayabusa-production-ends-12290058.html

why wont your '08 accept '13 wheels , aren't they the same , other than the allocation for ABS ring ? Bring on the build bro !!
Thanks, ROADSTEAD. Yeah--I will place a call to Brocks again tomorrow and see if I can get some of this straightened out.

9936278.gif

Any info please post on his condition.......

Back