Core Moto / Carrozzeria wheels E mail replied

At this time there is nothing available as far as wheels go . . . they are working through production on 400+ sets of the new Apex wheel, and the older V Track wheels are totally out of stock and will not go into production until the Apex wheels are out. They do realize the season will be upon us shortly, so they are cognizant of how important it is to have these as soon as possible. POWERHOUSE will entertain the idea
of a group buy, but that may hinge on the pre order situation. So much is up in the air at this time, that I want to be sure what we want is readily available and that Luke is okay with the idea. I will post when release is imminent, and we can plan our "group" strategy at that time . . .
This is what got me. 1st the price change listed was quite a jump up. I liked the lay out of the product and that the owner knew it front to back. I still was not 100% sold due to past problems but wanted to be. 2nd they had one wheel available and in one color out of ten or so which turned me right off when I see a product I am considering making a fair investment in and can't even purchase it. So why should I buy an unproven wheel for more $ than comfortable with when I can by from OZ or another dealer (that was my inner dialog before getting upset followed by turning off the computer.

Core Moto is now putting together a pre order list for their new Apex wheels. I am currently in contact with them in regard to a group buy, and am trying to find out how deep of a discount they are willing to go, based on a certain minimum quantity. And, any other concerns they may have in regard to such an arrangement. I hope to shortly be able to provide specifics. They expect to be able to deliver beginning of April. In the meantime - are any members interested? If you are, please message me so I can put together a preliminary list . . .

apexblue.jpeg

Bryan,

Sorry for the delayed response... been slammed getting our new wheel dealer packets together and out the door while working on production.

I appreciate you sharing my response. I really wish I still had free time to communicate with everyone, but damn administrative work always takes up my time.

I do enjoy discussing these things when I can.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.

Thank you,

Luke McCracken

President / Product development

Frank PM'd you as requested. Interested but like all things just comes down to money involved and what the final cost is.

These wheels normally retail at $2299/pair in raw, gloss black, bright red, gloss red and gloss blue anodized. There are other colors and powdercoats and satin finishes available, but those options add to the price, as do ceramic bearings. I will find out what kind of discount we can get, and based on the interest and specific requests, I will go through each one and let your know what your price will be. You guys might want to go on www.coremoto.com to take a look and select your colors and/or options before we pull the trigger. In the interim, let me see what kind of arrangement we can make . . . I anticipate a price break based on quantity, so the more, the merrier . . .

Well I was a little scared by the load capacities on the CF wheels. I'm a heavy guy at a little over 300 lbs fully geared. I watch c10 weighing Ti bolts and think I can save 10 x that by missing lunch! Anyway, with the BMW eating through money like crazy I had to back away from the CF. I'm thinking about Bazzaz TC and quick shifter and new skins too so I figured these were the best option for me.

Well I was a little scared by the load capacities on the CF wheels. I'm a heavy guy at a little over 300 lbs fully geared. I watch c10 weighing Ti bolts and think I can save 10 x that by missing lunch! Anyway, with the BMW eating through money like crazy I had to back away from the CF. I'm thinking about Bazzaz TC and quick shifter and new skins too so I figured these were the best option for me.
Do whatever it takes to make yourself happy with the updates , you and the Busa will love the Core Moto 's I'm sure , and new leathers will be a good investment Willie . Looking like a good year for Busa builds !!

I would be inn ,but i'm sure the savings fund wont quite match the time line of the group deal . The Banker
wouldn't allow a early purchase after the amount spent on Christmas , and lets not forget I bought a $875 Penske shock .
Would love to be the 1st to try a set out , and give a real world review .

I would be inn ,but i'm sure the savings fund wont quite match the time line of the group deal . The Banker
wouldn't allow a early purchase after the amount spent on Christmas , and lets not forget I bought a $875 Penske shock .
Would love to be the 1st to try a set out , and give a real world review .
You got a saving plan , which is going to get you there , and you never know what by chance can help get it all together , quicker along the way ! Keep that focus on what you want for your pride and joy , it will happen , and for all you diehard modifiers , let's make '19 the year of , Bad Ass Busa Builds !!

Would love it but it is a decent chunk of change.
And then I have to add 30% on top for the Cdn peso

What would happen if you drove into the U.S(not that it wouldn't cost enough time and money to do that)
bought the, wheels and drove home?
Would you have to show them and a receipt, and pay taxes on them?
Or say nothings in the trunk, risk a search, get searched, and pay the taxes and a fine...for smuggling wheels and cheating the government??:D

Back