Hayabusa Diecast/Models... post yours/where to buy?

Slowstang305

Registered
I started searching online for a GENII and it seems impossible to find. Was able to scoop up a white one thats on its way to me now but was really hoping for a black one without spending $300+. Which diecasts do you guys own? Where did you scoop it up from?

s-l1600.jpg

Love the figure and the wheel stand you got. My wits 2011 did not come with that. I also have the same 2011 that the OP posted.

Wits 1/12 Japan make a now expensive Gen 2 , replicating a variety of years , available on evilbay at times . Tamiya do a Gen 1 and a number of other built kit bikes with some metal , nicely painted etc. . View attachment 1590875

View attachment 1590876

That's a Minichamps Valentino , modded to fit , with a Yoshi ti pipe ....:):rolleyes:
They are both as rare and as expensive as ground unicorn horn....

Rrrrrrrrrr!
Stupid org
Pics won't load past 24%
Jump to New feature hasn't worked in weeks either
Oh well, I'll try again later

send photo to dr650pilot@yahoo.com file is to big . i'll down size it for you

Thanks, but that won't work either.
I'm at home and cell service sucks here, so I can't send a picture or attachment with an email, or email it to my laptop.
Normally I can upload pics to the org from here, but as said, some things haven't been working correctly for a while now.
I'll keep trying.

Thanks, but that won't work either.
I'm at home and cell service sucks here, so I can't send a picture or attachment with an email, or email it to my laptop.
Normally I can upload pics to the org from here, but as said, some things haven't been working correctly for a while now.
I'll keep trying.

Let me know if you need something... Nothing has changed on this side and I haven't heard of any other issues. If the images are too large (over 9 meg each) then they have to be resized to upload. The server will process them and puke them out almost instantly to a more manageable size.

Let me know if you need something... Nothing has changed on this side and I haven't heard of any other issues. If the images are too large (over 9 meg each) then they have to be resized to upload. The server will process them and puke them out almost instantly to a more manageable size.

Thank you sir(sorry for the complaint)
It may be the cell service here tonight preventing pics from uploading, everything else works ok, but I can't be sure.
As for the "jump to new" button in the posts, that hasn't worked in weeks for me.
It's not a big deal, more of an observation in case there's a gremlinn somewhere.

Back