ROCKET MAN

If you have to ask. You can't afford it. So. How much is that master cylinder ?

Yes, this is the latest Brembo High Performance 19RCS Corsa Corta Radial Brake Master Cylinder with variable lever, it is $372, the Brake Reservoir kit is another $66.33 . . . this master is recommended strongly with the GP4 RX calipers . . .

Last edited:
Yes, this is the latest Brembo High Performance 19RCS Corsa Corta Radial Brake Master Cylinder with variable lever, it is $372, the Brake Reservoir kit is another $66.33 . . . this master is recommended strongly with the GP4 RX calipers . . .
Not really as bad as I thought it would be. Do you think it would improve the touch and response of an other wise stock ABS with brembos braking system?

Nice combo , and the 19 is the max power / bite pump for the Gp4-rx and .484 black rx , and this pumps new feature is exciting .
What are the brand of rotors you have chosen for the brake package ?

Wish they had updated the cast iron floaters from the old days with modern ductile iron , but all their floating stainless rotor variants are all beautifully machined , honest performers that aren't subject to surface rust of course , and are perfect with modern Brembo's anyway !! I like the T-Drive floater , but the gold carrier is true Brembo tradition of course . This build is as expected , top shelf !!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !

IMG_0235.JPG

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Love those boxes too , I had a couple of those also , packed with 2 sets of sexy legs !!:)
Rocketmen , your build is exactly what Toad likes for an all out street Turbo killer build , festooned with all the correct exotica , what a dream build bro !!:rolleyes:
Excellent thread Frank , nice to build from the top shelf , I bet !!

It is always nice when a big turbo gets past my dyno. All partial and transitional mapping is done, as is the boost fuel mapping (through ecu editor) up to 40 pounds of boost . . . please view and like our video on our facebook site. This was a fourth gear pull up to 11 to avoid exceeding 200 mph on the dyno:

Scan_20181227 (4).png

Last edited:
So much for C16. What does this bike do on pump? I unfortunately do not have a clean run at 20 pounds of boost, which is the max I would go with pump on a Super Ultra. I can tell you at 21 pounds of boost, this bike makes over 440 rear wheel. I do have a run at just under 18 pounds, I can see that I chopped throttle just before 11,000 rpm on this run, it definitely hits hard on the dyno. So even at 18 pounds, we are making a little bit more than what this chart shows. At 20 pounds - the max for pump on this setup - this bike makes a little over 430 rear wheel . . .

Scan_20181228 (2).png

THIS RIDER! You make me sound like a Chump! You have to specify Why..It's just too much for an everyday streetbike. If you don't constantly pay attention and remember what you got, you'll flip this thing over and I doubt if She'll give you any warning. This thing has like 80 ft.lbs of Torque more than my new Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock and that thing is 5000 pounds! Gonna be fun learning this one...FRANK, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! This Will not be my last build. I Promise You That! GOD BLESS YOUR MOM.....

Back