What did you do to get your Hayabusa ?

c10

Registered
I hung up my ZRX1200R drag bike 150 hp / 88 Tq / 395 pounds SWB street legal . It was a hooligan machine foot shifting , 1.60 second 60' @ 10.03 was best pass .
Hand full @ SWB .
Sold the Z71 Truck . Good truck but with company Van stopped driving it .
Sold FJR1300 since no more two up with wife once she began riding her own bike .
Only the ZRX was owned free n clear . Got out of the other two with a loss of only $60.00 usd
Sold ZRX for $3800 , sold a gun for $600 saved for three months of side jobs till a tick over $6000 was in the bank .
I was worried maybe making the wrong move , but it has turned into the best all around bike I ever owned . ;)

truck73.jpg

078-1.jpg

015.jpg

ACchangeandtiboltnranchpics037_zpsca54654d.jpg

ACchangeandtiboltnranchpics038_zps29946550.jpg

_DSC4372_zps68a69587.jpg

DSCN0384_zpsfe5b82a0.jpg

DSCN0261_zps003f7fc4.jpg

DSCN0245_zps1e85406f.jpg

TheSixthElementGreen.jpg

/\ /\/\/\/\/\ pretty cool ride there

I bugged the wife with Hayabusa pictures and reviews until she finally agreed to buy one. I went to the bank and pulled $100.00 bills out and handed them to the sales manager who was surprised to see the pile of cash before him...

I felt like a big shot that day..

Wow, you are very OCD, everything you own looks better than the day it rolled out of the factory. No wonder you love your Busa so much, you gave up a lot of great things to get it...
I have sold every motorcycle to a friend . Never to a stranger , and they all know how I ride . Also how well the bikes are taken care of . The drag racing photo in back ground is my friend Steve on his Turbo ZRX1100
I made a pass on it that night @ 9.33 157mph fighting wheelies through 2nd , and 3rd on boost .
The FJR only had 19,xxx miles , and guy you see is my friend Rick who had a stroke last December . He never titled the FJR in his name so had to sell it again for the family . Rick almost died many times over the last 12 months , but is doing better now . Lots of Titanium on both FJR , and ZRX . I need help ;)

I have sold every motorcycle to a friend . Never to a stranger , and they all know how I ride . Also how well the bikes are taken care of . The drag racing photo in back ground is my friend Steve on his Turbo ZRX1100
I made a pass on it that night @ 9.33 157mph fighting wheelies through 2nd , and 3rd on boost .
The FJR only had 19,xxx miles , and guy you see is my friend Rick who had a stroke last December . He never titled the FJR in his name so had to sell it again for the family . Rick almost died many times over the last 12 months , but is doing better now . Lots of Titanium on both FJR , and ZRX . I need help ;)
Not help, applause for daring to live life....

After locating a dealer that actually had an 06 LE in stock in SoCal I cemented the deal over the phone and flew down the following Saturday, February 4th 2006. Had to get the last Gen1 LE made. The dealer paid for my airfare and had the bike prepped for my 400+ mile ‘test ride’ up the coast to NorCal. Brought my gear in my tail bag and at the dealer, placed the hump into it, netted it on and rode off on the coast hiway past Malibu, Morro Bay, Big Sur, Monterey and Santa Cruz. Have not regretted it one bit!:D

What did you do to get your Hayabusa

Got mad...
My FXDWG Hardly failed to start for the last damn time on a day i really needed a good ride so I fiddled with it for an hour and got it going (one of the "screaming eagle" carbs had a leaking needle and seat dripping into one cylinder locking it up) so when it started I ran to Ocala Suzuki dealer and said "I want a Hayabusa" I'm saying I like the wide glide so i will ride either home so it will have to be a decent deal but my a$$ is saying "wanna bet? If no deal your walking Bub"
Got 5K for the Hardly then they price matched a couple of northern dealers I pulled up on my phone that were still in winter mode selling as it was January then factored in the rebate as mine is a fifteen and they had 14, 15 and 16 sitting there (I actually went in for the red 14 but the 15 blue grabbed me) and never looked back.

Back