Gen 1 vs. Gen 2

Exactly .

It is all about one step at a time .

The first step is the learning .

When the bike has a turbo kit finally installed .

It sounds like special equipment
and more importantly special experience
is required to properly tune the engine .

Or can one adjust and test - ride and repeat ?

Where are your shops ?

I am leaning more
toward a Gen 2 bike . . .

Thanks .

Last edited:
Does anybody know of any documentation or video that explains the mechanical differences between the Gen1 and Gen2?

I would really like to know the differences in mechanics, upgrades and build quality between the two generations. I have to imagine that in the long run the Gen2 must be better. But I could be wrong and appreciate all opinions.

Does anybody know of any documentation
or video that explains the mechanical
differences between the Gen 1 and Gen 2 ?

I would really like to know the differences in mechanics ,
upgrades and build quality between the two generations .

I have to imagine that in the long run the Gen 2 must be better .

But I could be wrong and appreciate all opinions .

suzuki-gsxr-hayabusa-2-728.jpg

hayabusa-specs-2-728.jpg

HI Scotta. I am building a gen 1 it will have lets say a stage 4 turbo with Frank at Powerhouse. You could ship him the bike have him build it and have it all done right the first time. I am looking for over 700 HP it has many one off parts being made. Do not forget to get the trans built too. Frank can take care of that at the same time too.
Hey Michael, what are you going to be doing with that bike, Street/Strip, LSR?

interesting . while there were many other bikes both in between and at the same time
I use to think i would never miss original rattle and shake of my Gold Star .
Then i bought a Bonnieville and thought i would miss the simplicity of a single cylinder
Then i bought a Suzuki and thought i would miss the ease of chain maintainence
Then i bought a Kawasaki and thought i would miss the convienience of shaft drive
Then i bought another Suzuki and thought i would miss the simplicity carberators
but somehow I think am am really going to like all that can be reliably done to a computer controlled rocket ship

Dude, I'd go RCC. A lot of tech support and they're Great Systems. You'll hear different opinions obviously but, I believe most will advise RCC. Maybe I'm wrong. My first was a Velocity stage 2 on a gen 1. Frank had to fix that job later on down the road because the turbo itself wasn't ever right. Just listen to the Pro's. For the most part, the turbo people on here Know Their Sh*t...
What has been your experience with you Gen 1 velocity kit? Very curious.....

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years!

So is there a Gen 3 coming out in 2019?
What have you guys heard?

Back