California love, canyon style

ZeePopo

Registered
Shipped my Busa down from Ontario. Did Azuza and Hwy 2 on the same day. Talked to a few guys up at Newcombs and they say Busas never go up there. Maybe the air is too thin at 5500ft hahahah. Then again I have preped mine to ride the canyons. Anyone ride the canyon roads? Any other road recommendations in the area?

Screenshot_20181221-002313.jpg

Screenshot_20181221-002301.jpg

Screenshot_20181221-002519.jpg

Shipped my Busa down from Ontario. Did Azuza and Hwy 2 on the same day. Talked to a few guys up at Newcombs and they say Busas never go up there. Maybe the air is too thin at 5500ft hahahah. Then again I have preped mine to ride the canyons. Anyone ride the canyon roads? Any other road recommendations in the area?.

Very nice pics! I regularly ride around that elevation it's not terribly bad. Going up pass 14K found out is a bit differnt. Even the horn conked out and my charging system and battery are up to speed. It may have already been posted but seen a video recently a group rode up to 18k+. Whomever that was, if they are not already sponsored by autotune, they must be on their game.

Back